Halloween Juliette

2 hours ago, Silver666 said:

I just played my last 35 games (I used 3 power-ups) and ... NOTHING !!!! in almost 500 games in a week I can't drop halloween juliette!!!! SCANDALOUS!!!!!!! I will not spend even one penny in this game!!!!

I feel sorry for you pal. I'm pretty sure they will make another event with her in future , natstar and other forumers mentioned it in another topic, so don't put yourself down

wooooow ... i battled every 2 hours on my phone whenever i got energy.  About 50 - 70 times a day, everyday no juliette ... in the last hour of the event i spent 2.4k kobans on refill which are additional 160 battles and yet still couldnt manage to get her ... how low was the chance of gettin her this time ... Never went empty on an event with the amount of effort and time i put up with this. Sigh pretty frustrated

45 minutes ago, Nanashi said:

wooooow ... i battled every 2 hours on my phone whenever i got energy.  About 50 - 70 times a day, everyday no juliette ... in the last hour of the event i spent 2.4k kobans on refill which are additional 160 battles and yet still couldnt manage to get her ... how low was the chance of gettin her this time ... Never went empty on an event with the amount of effort and time i put up with this. Sigh pretty frustrated

Did a lot of the same. Just dropped over 2k kobans I've been saving and got nothing. I was strongly leaning towards supporting their patreon but if this is how they treat their F2P customers and basically force people to spend money on kobans due to ridiculously low drop rates I refuse to support that.

Know what the worst part of this all is?  A new event kicks in right away tomorrow that you know is gonna have an event girl with Dark Lord, and some of us might loose ANOTHER two weeks fighting him for one girl.  God I hope they tweek the drop rate for event girls because if they are suppose to have better drop rates than normal girls, it's not being reflected properly in what I'm seeing.  Also add me to the 'no halloween event girl' list.  Can't say I did anything crazy like you guys that are dropping kobans on recharges, but I've done my share of making an effort for the past 7 days, and still empty handed.

I don't understand, what's the point in having such a low drop rate? I mean, boss battles means no exp, no booster/gift rewards, a cost of 2 combativity points (instead of 1 for normal battles) and no chance to win most of the contests. Moreover, event girls can be obtained only for a limited time. All this for what? Only to see a couple of drawings that i can see here? (don't open if you don't want spoilers)

I just don't gei it.

If you ask me, drop rate should be at least ten times higher... but hey, i don't mind, it's just a game.

• Like 1