So not completely sure...but I suddenly can't log in

Dranylis

Having the same issue, with Hentai Clicker in particular.

It has been between 8-10 hours since i last managed to log in into it. Every attempt i make results in a frozen "play for free" screen.

Refresh helps with literally nothing.

@Dranylis could you provide some more information? Are you playing multiple Kinkoid games (HH, CxH, HCL) with one account, or different accounts, or one game with multiple accounts and you're having trouble logging into one of them?

@Sonicothis is the Hentai Heroes section of the forum. Normally I'd just split you over to the right section, but HCL has no support team and is no longer really updated, so you're basically fucked.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

@Dranylis could you provide some more information? Are you playing multiple Kinkoid games (HH, CxH, HCL) with one account, or different accounts, or one game with multiple accounts and you're having trouble logging into one of them?

@Sonicothis is the Hentai Heroes section of the forum. Normally I'd just split you over to the right section, but HCL has no support team and is no longer really updated, so you're basically fucked.

Well, I guess that kind of explains it, Sonico. Didn't know this was for the HH section, but glad you could help. Thanks.