Places of power

Ardberg

As I wrote in your other thread on the same topic:

On 10/4/2021 at 9:01 AM, 45026831 said:

Different PoPs have different Ymen rewards. The only PoP type to have Ymen rewards >1M is No Social Distances (where Ymen is the rarer drop). Are you sure you're getting less than 1M from a No Social Distances claim?

10 hours ago, Ardberg said:

I should get 2,15ml but when I claim the reward its add less than a million to the money on the profile 

Read the post done by Elster, you need to post screenshots of the place of power you are talking about and i suggest posting a screenshot of before you claim the reward and after you claim the reward so that people can see if it's not adding the full amount of ymen.

7 minutes ago, Ardberg said:

It's seams it doesn't add the percentage from club actually add less than 2 million but should be 2,15

It's your third post here and still no screenshots and therefore no information.

Is your club maxed out? Cause you have to have a 10% bonus to get 2.15M from 7th level "No social distancing" PoP.

But I think your problem might be in the method of how you're checking the amount of ymens received. Do you actually look at your full amount of money before receiving your money from PoPs? Cause you have to in order to check this out and those are screenshots that people who're trying to help are looking for. And the thing is, in this game it's rounded up. Everything is rounded up. So if you have 110.1M you'll see 111M and that might be very misleading.

• Like 1