Where in the World is Chinchica?

DudeManGuy

So, finishing 'On the Prowl' I can't help but notice that Chinchica doesn't join your harem?

CxH.thumb.jpg.302f1ddd718adb8aee5d65b5e8b7ee47.jpg

Bunny Girl? Added. Unknown? She's there. Darkling? Joins up at the end of those chapters. Chinchica? MIA.

CxH2.thumb.jpg.6c6339e432062cb2033f9c4c81090a24.jpg

Which seems like somewhat of a departure from the feature girl/hero in every previous world in ComixHarem (and for that matter HentaiHeroes, what I've completed of it).

Edited by DudeManGuy

14 hours ago, DudeManGuy said:

So, finishing 'On the Prowl' I can't help but notice that Chinchica doesn't join your harem?

She definitely does (or should!).  I completed the final chapter in "On the Prowl" about 12 hours ago (so, shortly after your post).  IIRC, she was obtained on the very last storyboard/page/whatever of "Take My Breath Away" by clicking the "reward" icon which unlocked the "Bush Operations" Adventure & "Welcome to the Jungle" chapter.  If you don't see that next Adventure as open to you, perhaps you didn't click the "reward" icon.  You might also need to log out, possibly clear your browser cache, then log back in & look again.  If you DO see it, but still somehow don't have Chinchica, you should enter a Support Ticket (Settings -> Support -> Create Ticket -> Bug Report) in-game.

The fact that she doesn't appear in your Harem search might be a visual bug.  I didn't look before I obtained her but obviously she's there for me now that I have her; you might be experiencing a visual bug.  (I don't see "Bang," the next Story girl, as available in my harem... but I DO see the 3 new villain/boss girls available, for example.)

Capture_Chinchica.PNG.a1b05980206b01e9db84f883e5746b07.PNG