Better support/dev tools

Lazy Lord

Dear Kinkoid.

Recently we witnessed two cases where your team has failed to deliver the earned league rewards to their respective accounts. Those cases were nothing short of a disaster for a game the size of HH. While the bugs can happen in any game, it is your inability to fix the consequences of said bugs which is unacceptable. I do understand that going case by case when there are hundreds of them may be deemed counterproductive. What I do not and refuse to understand is the lack of dev (programmer) involved decisions in those two cases. If support cannot handle them, you should have dedicated a few dev hours to solving the problem. Seeing as that was not done, I can only imagine two possibilities: 

1. It was deemed too insignificant a problem (twice now) to divert dev attention from more important matters. Which is unacceptable. 
  2. You simply do not have a way to perform a search for accounts/rewards data with certain parameters and then distribute them en masse as opposed to case-by-case. Which is unacceptable as well. 

That said, I ask you to give it some thought and make some steps to prevent such disasters from happening in the future. 

Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Lazy Lord said:

Dear Kinkoid.

Recently we witnessed two cases where your team has failed to deliver the earned league rewards to their respective accounts. Those cases were nothing short of a disaster for a game the size of HH. While the bugs can happen in any game, it is your inability to fix the consequences of said bugs which is unacceptable. I do understand that going case by case when there are hundreds of them may be deemed counterproductive. What I do not and refuse to understand is the lack of dev (programmer) involved decisions in those two cases. If support cannot handle them, you should have dedicated a few dev hours to solving the problem. Seeing as that was not done, I can only imagine two possibilities: 

1. It was deemed too insignificant a problem (twice now) to divert dev attention from more important matters. Which is unacceptable. 
  2. You simply do not have a way to perform a search for accounts/rewards data with certain parameters and then distribute them en masse as opposed to case-by-case. Which is unacceptable as well. 

That said, I ask you to give it some thought and make some steps to prevent such disasters from happening in the future. 

Thank you. 

I see a third one:
3. They simply don't have that information.

I had troubles with league rewards in the past. I didn't receive every reward. So while talking to support about this for 3 months I learned one important thing: They don't have information about what exactly you received. Maybe I understood it wrong, but it looked like they have only one parameter there, which refers to the table of League rewards. So basically,  they can only see what place you got and the fact that you received rewards for that place, but not what rewards you received for your placement. And therefore they don't have information to fix it.