How are club champion shards calculated if someone leaves the club

430i

Hi,

support has been utterly useless, so let me ask you this. Lets say you have 20 participants in the club champion and 2 of them leave before it's completed. How are the final shards computed - based on everyone that participated or only based on the people still in the clan at the time of completion?

The shards received are based only in number of players fighting the CC and each one % of impression done.

The only way to find would be if two of the top impression players leave (or are expelled) and seeing the result.

If the total impression don't change and the rest of the players % and expected shards don't change then their contribution is saved in the club champion stats, but if their contribution is lost and the rest of the players % and shards change then the CC total impression and rewards distributed are calculated just adding all current players impression.

The club champion formula is based both on the percent being done by every single player, as well as the number of participants. I am asking about the latter part, assuming the players who left dealt negligible damage.