Cash rewards missing/inaccurate

Makeitsnow

Since last month I've noticed that the cash rewards (from Seasons, Path of Attraction event, and Place of Power) shown do not reflect the actual awarded amount. I've finally screenshot an example. As you can see I had 1.95M, and after the reward of 3.23M the balance became 4.95M (0.23M short). Even with rounding the last digit of numbers the difference shouldn't be so significant. I remember being awarded a few M short when the reward was higher like 16M but didn't screenshot it before hand. Has anyone else experienced/noticed this? I'll try to find more examples on the next cash award. 

Screenshot_20211107-134522_Gay Harem.jpg

Screenshot_20211107-134605_Gay Harem.jpg

The game likes to do weird things with rounding and frequently rounds up to the nearest million(or higher). Like if you look at my screenshot it tells me I have 157G(billion) but if I hover over the number it displays my actual amount which is less than 156.3G which means the game is showing that I have 700million more than I actually do. You're not missing any money it just makes you think you have more than you actually do.

Screenshot (401).png

• Surprised :O 1