Combat Stats and the interactions

Puriel

I have been looking into combat but the Wiki describes what seems to be an old version of combat where my character and 3 girls (combat titles alpha, beta, and omega) fight a similar team. It gives multiple defense stats and several (but not all) run downs. Now there are 7 girls in the fighting team and 3 different synergy stats (like charm, dominatrix, and playful) these 3 seem to have a rock paper scissors kinda feel to them. but I think the last adds lizard, Spock.

Basically...is there a full combat guide somewhere to read over? Bonuses etc

Yes, I checked FAQ but I didn't see any combat info.

The new B.D.S.M combat system is still in deployment, with changes almost every week, so there isn't a combat guide including all the recent changes.

You can read recent patch notes and the forum for more info.

Also click in the blessings info button (top right corner) to see the current and next week blessings, and the exclamation mark button in the battle or change team screen. Read both screens carefully.

7 hours ago, jelom said:

The new B.D.S.M combat system is still in deployment, with changes almost every week, so there isn't a combat guide including all the recent changes.

You can read recent patch notes and the forum for more info.

Also click in the blessings info button (top right corner) to see the current and next week blessings, and the exclamation mark button in the battle or change team screen. Read both screens carefully.

Thanks, I have done all that. And been keeping up with the blessings. The new combat system seems to have 4 calculated stats and I was wondering what went into those numbers so I can break down what I need to search for. Still new here and enjoying the game but I am less than 2 months in and it's very difficult over rank in seasons, I guess because the people I have to fight have a much bigger selection of girls. Definitely not looking forward to Green Hair / Silver Eyes!