Lvl Up Items

GandalfElGrease

This is just an idea, but you could put a section in the market to lvl up items.

I say this because Im just lvl 75 and i have the items from the Halloween event, so when i lvl up ill get better items; but i like event ones and i dont want to sell them, so i thought maybe a section like that one would be useful.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:47 AM, GandalfElGrease said:

This is just an idea, but you could put a section in the market to lvl up items.

I say this because Im just lvl 75 and i have the items from the Halloween event, so when i lvl up ill get better items; but i like event ones and i dont want to sell them, so i thought maybe a section like that one would be useful.

Meh, not gonna happen.

This way they get to sell more items, and items start to cost Kobans, forgot which level.

Be very glad for now that your Halloween items are worthwhile - most advanced players just sold them immediately :(

Sell the Halloween event items even if you were level 400 when you got them they would be no good since most of the pieces waste points in crit which maxes out at 25% i had maxed my crit out at level 15 however i had good items that increased my stats more.

31 minutes ago, DREW77 said:

Meh, not gonna happen.

This way they get to sell more items, and items start to cost Kobans, forgot which level.

Be very glad for now that your Halloween items are worthwhile - most advanced players just sold them immediately :(

It would be a waste upgrading them later on due to crit being maxed out at 25% anyways and most of the pieces have crit on them lol.

Edited by natstar

i sold all halloween items because i'm hardcore and not even one of the six items had a hardcore boost :(
(since i couldn't get halloween juliette either, for me that event was uneventful. pun intended.)

if they give away full item sets they should make sure in some way that at least one of them will be useful to any player.

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2017 at 12:59 AM, natstar said:

It would be a waste upgrading them later on due to crit being maxed out at 25% anyways and most of the pieces have crit on them lol.

That's just you. The stats the items got were random for each player. Only 1 of the Halloween items gives crit for me, for example.

2 minutes ago, Janaff said:

That's just you. The stats the items got were random for each player. Only 1 of the Halloween items gives crit for me, for example.

The best items to spend kobans on to upgrade in the future would be legendary single stat items they get more stats and are 60 levels ahead of epic items which is what the halloween set is it took me 60 levels to get a epic item that had the same stats as my legendary single stat one from level 40 i get a lot of epic single stat items from great pachinko

20 minutes ago, natstar said:

The best items to spend kobans on to upgrade in the future would be legendary single stat items they get more stats and are 60 levels ahead of epic items which is what the halloween set is it took me 60 levels to get a epic item that had the same stats as my legendary single stat one from level 40 i get a lot of epic single stat items from great pachinko

I know, I didn't say they were good. I was just pointing out that they don't all just uselessly give crit for most people.