Selling price reduction

CrackPussy

Reducing the Selling price of items has actually slowed down the game progress I think..
Like I remember getting a free 10 spin Great Pachinko in Place or power or Seasons or whatever was like a good chuck of money. Which in turn helped lvl up girls faster.
But now a legendary 200k items have been tuned down to like 20-25k.

Thoughts?

It may have slowed things down but I used to save my "items" like money in the bank. I had over 200 legendary items with a worth of 1.2-2.7 million which would have made me approx. 380,000,000.00 million. So now my legendary equipment goes from 2.7 mill to 215 thousand which gives me 43 million. I lose roughly 335 million. How is this ok?

I just read this link https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/16156-%E2%80%8B%F0%9F%93%9C%E2%80%8Bpatch-notes-hentai-heroes-%E2%80%8B%F0%9F%93%9C%E2%80%8B/&do=findComment&comment=246586.

And if you make the move to decrease its value then amounts of equipment should be limited to make the "equipment" worth its weight in kobans.

I doubt my complaints about this subject won't change your mind but it may change my views of this game and the "need" to play.

Im not really for the "give then take back" methodology. Thats just whack.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Im not a high lvl player as compared to many others here and have been playing for just like 3-4 months. But it is clearly visible how there has been a sudden halt in progression.. I need to spend almost all the money earned in a day on couple bunches of flowers..
Cant think about upgrading the girls anymore apart from when I get money rewards in seasons.
Hope this will be fixed as only the laid back progression/fun kept me going.
Not here to grind my ass off..

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, CrackPussy said:

Im not a high lvl player as compared to many others here and have been playing for just like 3-4 months. But it is clearly visible how there has been a sudden halt in progression.. I need to spend almost all the money earned in a day on couple bunches of flowers..
Cant think about upgrading the girls anymore apart from when I get money rewards in seasons.
Hope this will be fixed as only the laid back progression/fun kept me going.
Not here to grind my ass off..

I would recommend saving the rewards from seasons because you will need them for the PoA event at the end of the month.

• Like 3

I`m Lvl 358, since the game altered, selling items back from say, "Lengendary" @ roughly 3.15m to 247K, basically not worth selling, I beleive a deliberate act by game controllers for us to use our own hard earned cash to get what you need instead of using the money you already have in the game, WTF are you controllers doing, a lot of us just want to play th game without this BS of cut prices, or are you secretly Government spies, 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1