Impossible events?

Is it just me or are almost all of there events impossible? For example the current one of Rescue Arkana from Grey Golem any tier, I have been hitting this with every battle I have, have bought a bunch of the extra 50's with gold, and the event ends here in about five hours, I have 22 shards. The drop rate is running well less than 1% likely I am guessing (did not keep accurate enough notes to say for sure) that it is running about .1% or Impossible. I think I am done with even trying any of there events as excluding the end of the month one, I have been unable to finish a single one out of the last six. The best I was able to do was get 66 shards. So why keep throwing good money after bad, if they are going to make it so that you can not even get it? Or am I just having a real long streak of real bad luck?

Legendary Days is the only event on Comix Harem that isn't completable for the average player. It requires on average 500 combativity, and 4 days gives roughly 200 in natural regen.

Legendary Contests vary a bit based on player level, and not everyone can complete it, based on how the event is structured, but if you plan ahead it can be done.

As for the first event of each month, it depends what you mean by "complete". If you mean getting all 6 girls, that's whale territory at this stage in the game. Too many pachinko girls to guarantee you get the exclusive pachinko only girls. I personally just aim for getting the ones on the bosses and the mission girl. Anything else, that's just extra.

15 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Legendary Days is the only event on Comix Harem that isn't completable for the average player. It requires on average 500 combativity, and 4 days gives roughly 200 in natural regen.

Legendary Contests vary a bit based on player level, and not everyone can complete it, based on how the event is structured, but if you plan ahead it can be done.

As for the first event of each month, it depends what you mean by "complete". If you mean getting all 6 girls, that's whale territory at this stage in the game. Too many pachinko girls to guarantee you get the exclusive pachinko only girls. I personally just aim for getting the ones on the bosses and the mission girl. Anything else, that's just extra.

By complete it I mean get a (One/single) girl by shards. It has never happened for me, even when I dump a ton of gold into it. The only girls that I can get in any event are the ones where you have to do so many of the daily events, or get enough points in the Season. Any that is based on the random shards, at least for me have been impossible.

Even in a 9 day event? Are you spending all your combativity every day, not letting it cap? I've managed to get 2 off natural regen in each of those events iirc (maybe a small amount of claimed combativity rewards), and while it's not impossible for someone to have bad luck and not get one, doing that multiple times seems...strange.

I can not remember getting enough shards from any event, for example from some of the recent events Arkana I ended up with 22 shards after using every attack I had, as well as buying several 50 attacks. I spent a ton of gold trying to get her, but ended with 22 shards, after how ever many days this event was. Arachno Slit I was at 24 shards at end of event. and there are more, the best I have done is Major King where I ended with 61 shards. Number of days does not really look to make a difference with a drop rate well under 1%, I would guess under 1/10 of 1% and it looking like no mater how much gold I spend does not really make a differance.

You already have your answer about Arkana (and I believe it was the same event with king and arachno, but not sure). In this type of event you have to spend gold and refill your combativity, because your normal combativity is not enough. Depending on your luck, you have to spend perhaps 2000 gold (plus all your natural combativity of course) to "complete" the event. If you had spend 2000 gold and gained 22 shards, it's very strange, and it is not the average case.

But on other events, especialy the longest ones, you should "complete" at least one or two girls. If you does'nt, I have no explanation. Of course if you play one day per week, you will never complete any event.