"Awakening"...awakening what?

I made an account just to ask this question...

I'm currently a level 480 player in Nutaku server. I haven't gotten the chance to upgrade any of my new girl so far, so I haven't really care about it much, until today with Legenday Contests and regular Contest, with the latter having "Give xp to the girls". So with nothing better to do, I used one of the Mythic Books from those Bundles, the Book that increases the girl level to 350....that's fine and all, but then my girl reached Max Level then need Gems to break limit....Literally What?....So I was forced to use the Gems to break her limit...and then when she reached level 400...she reached Max Level again....Seriously, Still What?...

I have to reach the patch again about the "Awakening"...

What is Awakening?
Until recently the girls in your Harem could be leveled up until your hero’s current level.

We have removed this restriction and are now introducing a new currency - Gems - one for each element.

I didn't really care about this, and thought that this mean that we can just break limit the girl level cap when they reach our own level...I didn't think that it mean that now the girls are now stuck with some stupid level milstones and can't be level up normally anymore even if our own level surpassed the milestones...Did Kinkoid "remove" player level restriction" just so that they could added some stupid "requirements" for level up?...Did they really just freaking downgrade the leveling system with this?...The amount of stones they gave aren't freaking enough for 2 legendary girls using the same color stones for each 50 level after 250, how the heck can normal players even leveling them up?...

So yeah, I'm done with my post, and I just want someone to answer my question. If the girl haven't even reached my level cap, but they already "reached max level" because of some stupid milestones from this new "Awakening" system from Kinkoid, then really..."Awakening" what? 

The most reasonable thing Kinkoid should have done for this "Awakening" system to be less of a money-grab should have been to remove the Gems requirement after players surpassing a level range(Like for a level 300+ shouldn't have needed to use Gems for 250-300 and so on) but no, they have to force everyone with this milestones...

Edited by NutakuPlayerThatsAll
Cause I still have something to rant
  • Like 6

You understand awakening correctly. That is how it works. If you haven't read the other threads about awakening, there has been an uproar about it for the last week in forum and discord. Kinkoid is not budging. Well at least not removing awakening. You should have seen the original requirements for awakening.

• Like 3

On 11/19/2021 at 6:26 AM, NutakuPlayerThatsAll said:

So yeah, I'm done with my post, and I just want someone to answer my question. If the girl haven't even reached my level cap, but they already "reached max level" because of some stupid milestones from this new "Awakening" system from Kinkoid, then really..."Awakening" what? 

It's a player awakening.
Now you created the account for the forum and your eyes are open and you can see the truth. You're awake now.
For others awakening brought inner peace and a lot of free time ... outside of this game.

So yeah, as Methos2 said it was even way worse before. You needed 3150 gems to upgrade Legendary girl to just 350th level. And then pay 840 gems to go over to 351th level. And after everything was said Kinkoid decided to push through with this update anyway, but tweaked numbers a bit in response to the outrage. Yeah, it took an entire community of the game to remind them how their game works. And at least now you can actually upgrade at least some girls. But honestly, sometimes I think if we didn't say anything and they released this update as it was it would have been an interesting learning experience for Kinkoid. Because all their players would awaken and realize what's going on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have over 100 girls which could not be leveled because of lack of books to do so - and I am not spending hundreds of dollars to buy all that crap needed for such petty meaningless game.

What they did towards that is obscuring the possibility to level at all, so yeah, great, I don't need as many books, just that, the end result is kinda fucked up. Also it takes about 10times as long to actually go through that obscurity a level something. WTF? I don't have all day.

Edited by Behemot2077
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

Well that was really depressing. I just started this game 2 days ago, so I'm nowhere near doing anything "Awakening" yet. I was hoping it was getting my girls to look like they do after their affection was capped out when I put them in my avatar background screen. I will figure it out eventually so they all don't put their clothes back on 🤣🤣🤣 At least I know what to look forward to down the road. Thanks for the info y'all. 

Screenshot_20221006-033227_Samsung Internet.jpg