Former Redheads Are the Best members

Antonym

Oh, if any of you guys are still around and currently looking for a club, I can vouch for the one I've been in for over a year now, Les Romantiques. We have 9 spots open too. Respect and friendliness are key values we all share, and no toxic behavior is tolerated. We're pretty private people and our club chat and discord aren't very active, except when anyone needs help or advice.

Regardless, I hope you folks have found good homes since your old club got destroyed. ❤️

---

PS: @Varnart13 Post attempt denied. You don't get to just casually tell them you're back and "subtly" hinting at the idea that you're looking for a club after what you did. That's disrespectful, even after your very formal and basic apology for the absolutely despicable behavior you've had towards these folks just a year and a half ago. Please do read my warning on your new dupe account's forum profile, tread carefully, and leave the people you've hurt well enough alone. Apologizing to them was the one and only acceptable message from you. That's done, now. Take the hint.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...

This is a vile story when one enraged character breaks the hopes and aspirations of all those who, just recently, were so close and so dear to him, at least even in the virtual world. Guys, be kinder to your friend, appreciate the time and strength of people who spend their personal time playing with you. This is a great time that can neither be returned nor stopped. My nickname in the game...

Edited by Vovantillo
moderator's note
  • Juicy peach 1