Club champions

D2bsavage

Hey I recently started plyin hh back in October and now almost 150 and I’m not really good at the battleing  I understand it a little bit but I’m looking for a solid club to help me get the girls from club champions i would appreciate the help 🙂

@D2bsavage If you want to get the girls from the club champions as soon as they arrive without postponing them for another champ appearance in 3 months, you should look for an active club with members of ~ your own level. If you join a club with members of much higher levels than you, than you won't be able to do enough impression to get more than 1 shard per 1 challenge session.

I don't know if there are such clubs though.. 🤔

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 1

il y a 12 minutes, Тёмный Властелин a dit :

If you want to get the girls from the club champions as soon as they arrive without postponing them for another champ appearance in 3 months, you should look for an active club with members of ~ your own level.

Is it even possible to do significant damage on a Club Champion at lvl 150?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Is it even possible to do significant damage on a Club Champion at lvl 150?

If all your club members ~ are of that level, then Club champion should scale accordingly (theoretically) 🙂 I don't know what the reality is though. There may be some "starting point" or "base power" or whatever, denying people of certain levels (until reaching a certain level) from dealing significant damage to the champ.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 2

il y a 8 minutes, Тёмный Властелин a dit :

If all your club members ~ are of that level, then Club champion should scale accordingly (theoretically) 🙂

Ah, right, now I remember reading somewhere that the Club Champions power is based on the average level of Club Players. So it should scale at any level indeed :) I wonder if you have enough tickets at lvl 150 though. Even standard champions might take some time to complete at this level. In any case, it's worth a try :D

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

9 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

If all your club members ~ are of that level, then Club champion should scale accordingly (theoretically) 🙂 I don't know what the reality is though. There may be some "starting point" or "base power" or whatever, denying people of certain levels (until reaching a certain level) from dealing significant damage to the champ.

Oh i see but i randomly joined a club to figure out stuff and where i ended up there not doing anything 😥

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

Ah, right, now I remember reading somewhere that the Club Champions power is based on the average level of Club Players. So it should scale at any level indeed :) I wonder if you have enough tickets at lvl 150 though. Even standard champions might take some time to complete at this level. In any case, it's worth a try :D

Funny story i had like over 80 nd burned them out lol   trying to do events now i gotta resupply at 30 now 😥

i am shy tho i didnt think i would get a response thank you for taking the time outta your day to give me an answer 

😊

9 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Let me rephrase im 150 but my girls are 350  well most of them 

• Hearts 1

@D2bsavage Well, I think that the best thing you can do now is to search and join an active club (where people are impressing and defeating club champion every day and are active in chat) that also has some decent club upgrades. This is a long term game. I doubt that you'll be able to find a low-level club, which has decent upgrades and has enough active members, going for the champ on the daily basis. So, for now, just search for a solid club to join 😉 People there should help you with the champ knowledge and many other things 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

1 minute ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@D2bsavage Well, I think that the best thing you can do now is to search and join an active club (where people are impressing and defeating club champion every day and are active in chat) that also has some decent club upgrades. This is a long term game. I doubt that you'll be able to find a low-level club, which has decent upgrades and has enough active members, going for the champ on the daily basis. So, for now, just search for a solid club to join 😉 People there should help you with the champ knowledge and many other things 😉 

Ook  i was looking couldnt find any of the sort but i am still new the game but i am active tho but thanks for the help appreciated👍

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

On 12/1/2021 at 11:25 AM, D2bsavage said:

Ook  i was looking couldnt find any of the sort but i am still new the game but i am active tho but thanks for the help appreciated👍

Glad you still found helpful answers here, but just FYI that thread was anything but "Off topic". ^^ I've moved it to the relevant section (QA question & answer). Feel free to keep using this thread if you need more help with starting out in HH. Cheers and welcome.

On 12/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Glad you still found helpful answers here, but just FYI that thread was anything but "Off topic". ^^ I've moved it to the relevant section (QA question & answer). Feel free to keep using this thread if you need more help with starting out in HH. Cheers and welcome.

Oh. Srry i did i didnt know how. to create a post  i was figuring stuff out im on a. console nd prolly didnt see it im fairly new still 😥

• Like 2