Reduce the "item" cost in the Quests, to go along with the selling amount nerf.

HornyCat

I have a suggestion that would greatly help out all of the Players who still have lots of Quests to do in the game.

Because you have so totally nerfed how much we can sell our equipment/items for now, you should greatly lower how much it currently is, for what you have for the "costs" to complete stages of the Quests.

I mean a perfect example is like where I am right now, in the Training Dimension world, and currently on/in the Reunion quest. I just got to the part where I need to "buy a bowl", and the cost is 70 million Yemens. Now before the total nerf, I would have easily had the Yemens, been able to cover the cost, and then easily re-cover the Yemens, just like all of the Players who have/had long ago completed this and the other parts like this.

But as it stand right now, that 70 million  will take just about all of my Yemens, and it will take quite a long time, to get/earn 70 million Yemens back, and make it so that I don't have the Yemens to buy the now the totally needed Books for leveling my girls

It is just that KK has greatly reduced a large part of most Player's income, yet they have kept the "costs" the same as if Players were still getting massive amounts of Yemens, as they were before the nerf.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 10

I had forgot to add in my original post, that these costs are going to be even harder for Players at the beginning worlds and quests. It wasn't all that long ago for me doing them, and I remember in those that I had to wait quite awhile to build up the Yemens to "buy an item", where I was basically stalled in the game, having a full Energy bar that I could NOT use any of (thus NOT getting anymore Energy added), while I very slowly got more Yemens to finally have enough.

So if it was that bad before this nerf, then it is going to be at least 5 times worse now, even with the "increase" of income for the starting girls.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 2

W0W!!

It was bad enough for a "$70 million bowl", yet now in the next Quest, and pretty much right at the beginning of it, which makes it come very fast after the bowl, they now want $100 million, for a frikkin "box" of frikking  POPCORN!!!

And of course, this is during today's contest, of "Gain XP's", and I am not anywhere near having 100 million.    🤬

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1