Gaining Experience for you Boys ...

Taryn

Greetings all!

Admittedly, much has changed with the game since I first joined. I recently came back about a month or so ago and have been attempting to adjust, but I was curious about something changing or maybe I just was remembering it wrong. In doing the Performance Challenges on the Adventure map, weren't your boys able to earn XP by defeating a villain's team? I went back to try and get some of the guys I don't have w/ a team of newer 1 *'s I had gotten but noticed there was no XP rewarded. Was this a change? Am I remembering it wrong? Any help would be great!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Oliver66 said:

I'm pretty sure you're remembering wrong. Arena use to give you guy XP/affection but it was replaced by seasons which still gives you XP/affection.

Thank you! The Arena was probably what I was thinking about. Looks like I'll just have to be buying Manuals and such to get my lowbies XP.

By now a good way to get books to level up your guys for free are also Places of Power (legendary purple books) and the Pantheon's Stairway (green books).

With a bit of patience one can eventually get quite a lot of EXP books:

GH_Nutaku_books.thumb.png.d5d078cb11c0abdd0dff0cd480dcdab3.png

Leveling up your own hero is quite some harder than leveling up your Harem boys, also since the introduction of gems you can level your boys beyond your current hero level.

• Thanks 1