Path of Valor

Puriel

Shards towards harem members e.g getting a new girl from pachinko or getting a 100 shard drop from a villain gives 600 shards due to getting 100 shards.

if you don't have the two event girls from the current event you can get shards from them as well.

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, natstar said:

Shards towards harem members e.g getting a new girl from pachinko or getting a 100 shard drop from a villain gives 600 shards due to getting 100 shards.

if you don't have the two event girls from the current event you can get shards from them as well.

Ok, it's based on affection? Do you get rewards each time you attack a villain and get affection or only when you finish the girl i.e. 100%?

Just now, Puriel said:

Ok, it's based on affection? Do you get rewards each time you attack a villain and get affection or only when you finish the girl i.e. 100%?

Yeah, it seems to be only task that we can get the potions from.

you unlock more rewards the more potions that you get .  (i don't know why they picked get shards as a task though if someone already had all the girls in the game they would have to wait for a new girl to be added to the game to get points lucky got 2 weeks and 1 bonus day this time to do the tasks.)

• Thanks 1

Affection is something different: it's gained by giving items to girls you already own, to unlock new stars.

Shards is the purple heart jewel what you gain from Villains, Events, KC Event, Club Champions...

Each individual shard gives you extra points/potions in the Path of Valor. You don't need to complete the girl. For example, I just received 22 Dolly Shards from PvP at the end of the League, and that counted for 132 potions (22x8 because she's a legendary girl).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Affection is something different: it's gained by giving items to girls you already own, to unlock new stars.

Shards is the purple heart jewel what you gain from Villains, Events, KC Event, Club Champions...

Each individual shard gives you extra points/potions in the Path of Valor. You don't need to complete the girl. For example, I just received 22 Dolly Shards from PvP at the end of the League, and that counted for 132 potions (22x8 because she's a legendary girl).

I see! I was thinking they were shards of affection, they are actually shards of attraction. My bad :)

il y a 9 minutes, natstar a dit :

(i don't know why they picked get shards as a task though if someone already had all the girls in the game they would have to wait for a new girl to be added to the game to get points lucky got 2 weeks and 1 bonus day this time to do the tasks.)

Since new girls are always added, it should be fine. Also, players who have all the girls know that they have to do a bit of planning. It's easy enough to keep some girls "ready" to be claimed at the right moment.

You know that each month, you'll have opportunities for:

- 2 Seasons girl (Legendary, 600 points each)

- 2 PoV girl for the current event (If you have all girls, you'll probably pay the 3600 Kobans to unlock both paths): +480 points each (I don't count the final 20 Shards because you need shards to unlock shards... :) )

- 4 PoA girls: +600 Points each

- 1 Mythic girl: +1000 Points

- 1 KC girl: +600 Points

- 2 Classic Event girls: +400 each? Depends on the rarity

- 1 Legendary Contest: +600

- 1 Epic or Legendary Days: +400 or +600

Since you need 2100 points to unlock the girls, that's already plenty. That's 3.5 Legendary girls.

In this specific Path, the award girls shards count too. So practically, pick Gelid Samane from Season and you'll be halfway. The effect is even greater if you'll unlock bonus rewards.

600 points for Samane give you 80 shards rewards for 480 extra points. This unlock again a 40 shards awards for 240 points.

600 + 480 + 240 = 1320 just by collecting Samane.

The League have an event going, I collected 300 points on a single 15x roll. 1520.

That give again 40 shards for 240 points, and you're around 1760.

Now you can relax a bit. You can collect what's left by League rolls or by the second Season girl.

(anyway the best thing is the high quantity of books, money and experience the thing is dropping)

Edited by lepidocter