Comix Harem Live made my game unplayable

I've started playing Comix Harem somewhat recently. Probably less than a week of playing. I've spent a decent amount of money and have been enjoying it, I was clicking around last night and went to the 'sex friends' tab. I saw there was an offer that gave a girl and I clicked it. comix harem live was the site and I figured if it was affiliated so closely it was safe. I'm guessing this is part of the trap.

I play on a galaxy tablet s1 and since I clicked this offer I have not been able to play the game. Every time I click the game it redirects me to this cam site that I am not interested in. I went through and made an account as it was insisting I do and still I could not get out of the endless loop of being redirected to the cam site. I tried clearing history, cookies, updating my security, everything I could think of and nothing allows me to just go back to the game. It almost seems like it won't let me play the game unless I pay money for this web cam site I do not want to use. 

I've tried everything short of uninstalling and unless I get some help here that may be what I need to do and I'm not sure I will bother reinstalling. I have been enjoying the game but this experience has been extremely frustrating and seems predatory if this is intentional in design. For clarity, I can't go to support because I can't get on my account, trying to even look at the app sends me immediately to this cam site so I can't engage with the game at all.