What is the Total Power value is and for?

erhuty

I met an opponent in Pantheon's Stairway that have all stats much stronger than my but my total Power is 4x of him. Surely I had easily win that battle. So what is the Total Power value is and for? It says nothing about opponent's real power.

On the other hand I so many opponents in Seasons who has much weaker stats and guys, and I sure more huble Harem, but the same Total Power.

TP.jpg

2 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Total power should just be your guys stats, the 4 above(attack, ego, defence & harmony) would include your stats from the market, level, eqpuipment and such

So, the NPC opponet from the above screenshot have negative self and equipment stats? 😀

No because total power is kinda misleading and not showing how your stats are actually calculated. I don't know the exact formulas but your actual stats like attack, ego, defence and harmony are your total power and your player stats and each of the 4 is also effected by other things too like boosters, club bonuses and harem level(for endurance/ego). You can read more about the calculations here if you're interested.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem/GH:Battle

OK, lets try another approach. Player A have 50k of Total Power and Player B have 25k of Total Power. Could you say who wins in PvP? Correct answer: unknown, we have no information on players own stats, Harems, clothes, anything else. Thus we figure out that Total Power value means nothing at all.

In for PvP(leagues and seasons) you can click on the players avatar and it will link you to their harem page with the background of the MC and up to 9 of his guys. From there you can click hero icon on the top left to view their hero page. That page shows you what equipment they're wearing and below that it shows you their HC, KH, CH, endurance and harmony stats.

That said though you don't need to see all that info you just need to look at their attack, ego, defence and harmony one should never base a win/lose off of total power. The only thing you have to learn is to tell whether or not someone is boosted by looking at those 4 stats.