Potions of Lust points lost from past Path of Valor

Tomthe Bomb

You gave two options there, but there is a third option which is to increase the difficulty, and that is most likely the route they will take when they hear the cries rise up from the players that it was too easy. If you looked at the rankings there were players who were tens of thousands over points over the top. You think those points should spill over in to the next PoV so it will be completed the instant it appears, with left over points still, that endlessly spill over again and again?

I was not able to complete it despite regular play, and so I doubt most casual players were able to complete it, and I wish the game designers would not base the gameplay on the most ultra hardcore players. Unfortunately that's what has been happening lately.

• Like 1

Il 24/12/2021 in 18:52 , isonitro ha scritto:

I was not able to complete it despite regular play,

I did nothing exceptional, and I totally completed previous Path. I'll probably not complete this one, as the points does't come in naturally.

Anyway, after the 5th girl shard bonus, everything left is just a repeating cycle of small prizes (like for Season last tiers) that you don't have to collect. Now I'm missing just the last 20 shards - at that point I can consider the Path completed even if many tiers are left. Specifically invest on them will be a great waste!

About points left: the Path of Valor is an extra prize for regular activities, not a goal. Collecting so much points beyond the requested ones means just you've already collected any other possible benefit of that routine, no reason to add even more bonuses again - for example, in this Path of Valor, you'll end wih a boosted harem that kick asses in Season, why other extra bonuses again?

Edited by lepidocter