MD Question

Pashok 678

Guys, hello, I'm from Ukraine and I understand English very badly (I write through a translator) and I don't quite understand how to get a mystical girl, and what a shard is ... can you explain to me how to throw off a screen shard. I pass Edward and the girl's pieces do not fall !! Tell me🛑🛑🛑SOS

Its all RNG, the shard drop rate is pretty shit. Basically you just keep attempting till they drop, but it's not worth going for mythic girls unless you have 15K Kobans saved up to ensure you get them. if your a new player don't even bother.

@Pashok 678

In Mythic Days players compete for 9000 shards every 2 hours. During first two days of the event shards are gone within minutes. For you to have a chance to win them, "Total Shards Remaining" must be above 0. Once there are no shards left, players need to wait before another 9000 shards will become available. Usually on the last day there are still shards left however.

( Во время Мифических Дней новая порция осколоков становится доступной каждые два часа. В первые два дня 9000 осколков заканчиваются за минуты. "Total Shards Remaining" показывает сколько сейчас осталось осколков на всех игроков. Когда их больше 0, есть шанс выбить их с босса. А когда закончатся, надо ждать новую порцию осколков. При этом в последний день осколки обычно остаются. )

13 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

@Pashok 678

In Mythic Days players compete for 9000 shards every 2 hours. During first two days of the event shards are gone within minutes. For you to have a chance to win them, "Total Shards Remaining" must be above 0. Once there are no shards left, players need to wait before another 9000 shards will become available. Usually on the last day there are still shards left however.

( Во время Мифических Дней новая порция осколоков становится доступной каждые два часа. В первые два дня 9000 осколков заканчиваются за минуты. "Total Shards Remaining" показывает сколько сейчас осталось осколков на всех игроков. Когда их больше 0, есть шанс выбить их с босса. А когда закончатся, надо ждать новую порцию осколков. При этом в последний день осколки обычно остаются. )

Uhhhh thanks, and I spent so much time on villains and even bought hands to fight ... haha. just met such an event for the first time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pashok 678 said:

Uhhhh thanks, and I spent so much time on villains and even bought hands to fight ... haha. just met such an event for the first time!

Oh, it's a monthly event. ^_^

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:mythic-days

And, as @sigma29 said, you'll need 15000+ kobans to buy enough combativity. (Or less - with shard boosters)

• Like 1