observed girls image changes

Yamiray

Today's Profile Updates:

Ruby Eves - Career: "P" in "Perception" changed to lowercase
       Description: "at" removed from "does at every"
Elie De La Fontaine - Description:

Spoiler

"As a promiscuous thief, Ellie always prided herself in staying anonymous. She took the SuperSerum hoping to further enhance her career but what she received instead put her on the radar of heroes and villains alike."

changed to

Spoiler

"Ellie, a thief renowned for her promiscuity, had always taken pride in her ability to remain anonymous. She had hoped that the SuperSerum would elevate her career to unprecedented heights. However, the outcome was far from what she anticipated. Instead, it thrust her into the spotlight, putting her on the radar of Heroes and villains alike."

Lucy Stroke - Location,Career,Description added

• Thanks 1

Today's Profile Updates:
Hermione Dash - Description: "bob" removed from "teeny bob"
Betty Aarden - Description: "title of fastest" changed to "title of the fastest"
Savannah Norton - Description: "hard for justice" changed to "horny for justice,"

Today's Profile Update:

Kenya Swallow - Career: "M" in "Manipulation" changed to lowercase
                    Description: "high voltage" changed to "high-voltage", "Super Civilian," changed to "SuperCivilian"
Frauke Freifrau von Vatz - Description: "backwards and backwards" changed to "backward and backward", "," removed from "wall,"
Dixxi - Description: "s" and "h" in "superhero" changed to uppercase
Alex Queen - Description: "work on her" changed to "work for her", "h" in "hero" changed to uppercase
Autumn Red - Description: "," added to the end of "Sometimes", "," removed from "stockings,", "m" and "n" in "mother nature" changed to uppercase
Kim Orin - Description: "elites enacted" changed to "elites had enacted", "puritan" changed to "puritanical"
Patricia Olivia West - Description: "," removed from "bullets,", "fragile, and as" changed to "fragile. As", "," removed from "strength,"

Story updates:

World 1 Quest 2 Scene 44 text:

Spoiler

"Hey, you know what? We've never exchanged our secret identities! I'm Alice Holle. What's your real name, Wildman?"

changed to

Spoiler

"Hey, you know what Wildman? I''ve never told you my real name. I''m Alice Holle."

World 1 Quest 2 Scene 45 text:

Spoiler

"I'm [Hero]. I don't consider it a secret, actually."

changed to

Spoiler

"C'est un nom vraiment sexy !"

World 1 Quest 2 Scene 46 text: "Great! And one day" Changed to "Thanks! And one day"

World 1 Quest 2 Scene 47 text: [Hero] removed

Today's Profile updates:

Rena Omegani - Eyes: "Black" changed to "Golden"
Lucy Stroke - Eyes: "Green" changed to "Red"(nope that was on the green spectrum so it was correct before, Is Wednesday made a girl's stat wrong day)

image.png.f35a5f6740b78a58c0951a40d9ad1d59.png

Today's Profile Updates:

Hermione Dash - Eyes: "Orange" changed to "Brown"
Tulip Watson - Career: "A" in "Athleticism" changed to lowercase
                 Description: "s" and "p" in "superpower" changed to Uppercase, "jiu jitsu" changed to "jiu-jitsu", "became grandmaster" changed to "became a grandmaster"
Claire Dar’kness - Description: "other-wordly" changed to "otherworldly"
Savannah Norton - Eyes: "Blue" changed to "Purple" (this one is interesting now that I take a closer look at her. see chart below)

affection  | Hair   | Eyes
0&1          | Blue   | Purple
2              | Purple | Purple
3,4,5&6   | Blue   | Blue

• Like 1

Mission Updates

Looks like the missions title and text from Super Soaked Summer Event of 2022-06-01 have changed in there return in Orgy daysHere is what they where 1 year ago

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c1fd40319cce2594cc883f64f28f6be6.png

After taking a close look at the text I notice not only does it look off but it matched Sexy Visitors from 2022-03-01 so what has been showing in the last few days must be the corrections. Good news is the 2 events on day 6 to 9 where different so my archive will not be stuck with bad entry's that will never be corrected.Edit: Here are the corrected missions

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c606c33dbc1e12606112702adddd6ede.png

Edited by Yamiray

Today's Profile Updates:

Frauke Freifrau von Vatz - Eyes: "Black" changed to "Green"
Ekaterina Nabokov - Location: "h" in "headquarters" changed to uppercase
                 Description: "moulded" changed to "molded"
Princess Ni’Nny G’lor - Description: "they have" changed to "they've", "strict" changed to "strictly", "are her" changed to "is her", "-" removed from "princess-sisters", "step-sister Ta’Taas" changed to "step-sister, Ta’Taas,", "wonders and superpowers, and actually" changned to "wonders, SuperPowers, and"

Today's Profile Updates:

Samantha Luxen - Description: "egyptian queen Nefertitty" changed to "Egyptian queen, Nefertitty,", "her- since" changed to "her. Since", "soul to theirs" changed to "soul with theirs"
Bennu Tseer - Description: "conditions, but" changed to "conditions. However,"

Today's Profile Update:

Elizabeth Banner - Description: "which" changed to "that", "," removed from "arm,", "super-serum and triggered" changed to "SuperSerum, triggering", "." ended to the end
Tempeste Donnadieu - Description: "to Ms. Lux;" changed to "into Ms. Lux -"

• Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Becca Cummings - Career: "S" and "B" in "Sonic Blasts" changed to lowercase
                         Description: "S"'s in "Speed and Sensations." changed to lowercase, "cannot withstand" changed to "can't keep up with", "something else." changed to "something else..."
Bliss Hopewell - Description:"," removed from "found,"

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2023 at 11:00 AM, Yamiray said:

2 New Common Missions and now have 12 a day like all others rather then 10

Just noticed today when scrolling the event missions.

These 2 new common are not new. there just reused event missions. "Medickal Check-Up" is day 4 of event "Secret Identities" 2023-04-01 to 2023-04-10

and "Carnivore on the Loose" is day 3 of Event "Femme Fatales" 2023-02-01 to 2023-02-10

So when these events are revived on these days we'll see the common and event version of the same entry.

That and this most resent event "At the Pyramids of Power" having just a count of numbers for the mission image kind of feels like there not trying vary hard.

• Like 1