Mythic pachinko odds

HydroLive

In the description, it says 

“ 1 game” grants a chance for 1 Guy or 1 Legendary Item  

I’ve used several dozen single-play orbs and have never won a guy. Is this just bad RNG? What are the expected odds of winning a guy this way? I figure it’s low because of the low cost to play compared to the higher cost per game for Epic pachinko (although I can’t remember winning a guy from a single play there either...). Is it possible to pull a full guy from mythic pachinko in a single game?

2 hours ago, HydroLive said:

In the description, it says 

I’ve used several dozen single-play orbs and have never won a guy. Is this just bad RNG? What are the expected odds of winning a guy this way? I figure it’s low because of the low cost to play compared to the higher cost per game for Epic pachinko (although I can’t remember winning a guy from a single play there either...). Is it possible to pull a full guy from mythic pachinko in a single game?

I did, twice iirc. I was surprised ngl. On the other hand I've used over 100 single orbs and not getting any guy.

The chance is pretty low but it does exist. The RNG can be very frustrating in several parts of the game especially when it is guys vs some other prize.

It is really just RNG and luck though, as Pachinko is kinda a gambling mechanic, sometimes you can spend 50 orbs in pachinko and get no guy at all while at other times you might spend 20 orbs and get two guys out of it.

That's why you can get more of the single game orbs in Epic and Mythic Pachinko. 10-game orbs are much more rare because in Epic Pachinko they guarantee a guy and in Mythic they guarantee 25 shards for one of three available guys.

Once you max or reach lvl 9 to your perma Places of Powers, you can get 3 mythic single game orbs every 7 hours. It can become a lot over time so the RNG to get a guy can be pretty low. There is no official datas about the % drop but it's very low but getting a guy from mythic pachinko can happen. Just go for it if you have a pachinko contest. You can also save the 3 game orbs and the 6 games orbs you can get from seasons or during LC and choose the moment when you wanna use those orbs to get a guy.
From my experience, I've noted that the way you get the shards using 6 games or 3 games MP orbs is not related to pure NRG. You'll get shards from all the guys you can possible get before completing one. Example: 2 guys in MP=> A and B, I use 6 games MP orbs. I'll have 25 shards from A, then B, repeat until 75. So be prepared to use 8 orbs for those 2 guys even if you only want B. I've never seen orbs going for AAABA even if it could be possible so don't waste orbs.

Speaking of the multiple games orbs, the 3-game ones guarantee 10 shards for one guy, the 6-game ones give 25 shards, so when they rotate through the available guys in the current pool instead of randomizing the shard grants you'll have to prepare with those and save them up until you have enough.

Meaning you need to have at least 30 3-game orbs and 12 6-game orbs for a full roster. So until you have these numbers, one should resist using these beforehand, not even in Pachinko contests.

The 3-game orbs can be sort of farmed from Season prizes, but the 6-game ones I know only two ways of getting: 1. Legendary Contest after you already got the guy, need to place among rank 1st to 4th and 2. Path of Attraction event. although I am not sure right now if it is only one 6-game orb in the second path or if you can get one in the first path and another one from the second path.