Bug competition #18

Keïran-Reagan

Every time I win I was supposed to win a point of attraction so I could win a guy, the problem is that it wasn’t the case.

This had already done it to me during the previous sison, but I had none that it was a bug that would be fixed like the last big one we had.

Thank you in advance for your help.

GayHarem02.jpg

GayHarem01.jpg

hace 7 horas, Keïran-Reagan dijo:

I was supposed to win a point of attraction

Not always, you can get some shards, not always one, sometimes you get 2, 3 or even 4 and sometimes NONE. Is not a bug, is intended to be like this, some RNG is involved there, not sure exactly the chance, you get almost always ONE shard, but you can get more or none too..

Edited by Kaidun

Kinky Cumpetition is an event you're intended to spend kobans for refills. The books (in season) and gifts (in the tower) are added during this time precisely to decrease the chance of getting guy shards.

In the tower the amount of shards that can be gained is between 1 and 4, but the chance is abysmally low. In season you always only get one shard and the chance is higher than in the tower, but without spending kobans (or having hoarded kisses beforehand, we're talking 200+ here or so) you won't get the guy. With natural regeneration you'll gain between 15 and 35 shards for the guy by average and that's it.

It's by design though.

Here is some numbers from the community feedback taken from players' experiences:

There is around 50% chance to drop 1 shard/kisses in season.

There is around 25% chance to drop 1-4 shard/condoms in Leagues.

Players who can get a guy from any KC are those who have a gold card or a big amount of koban in bank. Going for season is better than leagues. You'll need around 200 kisses. You can lower this amount by fighting in leagues for 2 days and go for the guy in the last hour. You can get around 30 shards in league (and you can be luckier or unluckier than that, meaning league is not reliable)

This game exists because players support it. It doesn't generate any ad revenue so it relies on in game services and offers to pay its artists and content creators. Thank you for your understanding.

Il y a 4 heures, Keïran-Reagan a dit :

I leave the game

Good continuation and have good things hapening to you in the future! 💝

Of course it is on one hand frustrating to be unable to "get everything" as a free player who spends no real money on the game, but on the other one you have to admit Zamioc Yuki has a point about the game being largely ad-free and providing a game environment free of charge (running servers to host the game costs money as well as the artists and programmers).

There are some things that are favorable to free players like the classical events, Orgy Days and arguably also Legendary Contest. Events like Mythic Days, Kinky Cumpetition or Legendary Days however are meant as extra rewards for those who can invest real money and thus support the devs and infrastructure of the game as a whole so it somewhat evens out.

Kobans also do not need to be strictly bought, they can also be accumulated through free play if one is patient. Solving all daily missions gives 150 Kobans each day, placing among the top 4 in daily contests also gives 120 kobans (or 300 if 1st place). Some season tiers also give kobans as a reward and there is a temporary Place of Power which also gives kobans as a possible reward (Bouncing Buns).

Scoring high ranks in the Tower of Fame can also get you additional kobans, but that requires quite some preparation.

As a completely free player you have to prioritize though where you want to spend these kobans on, Kinky Cumpetition? Or perhaps the second path of Path of Valor is worth more? Maybe unlocking the second path of Path of Attraction at the end of a month?

Regardless of how the approach is though, playing for free without spending real money means you have to have quite a bit of patience and accept the fact that you'll be missing some guys along the way. That's not a scam but how the game is designed.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, Eckos a dit :
Il y a 3 heures, Eckos a dit :

Regardless of how the approach is though, playing for free without spending real money means you have to have quite a bit of patience and accept the fact that you'll be missing some guys along the way. That's not a scam but how the game is designed.

Hi,

I did not say that it was a scam, but that the announcement of winnings was the limit of the scam