"Upgrade any girl grade"

Red Rudy

For the new tab under Activities, "Daily Goals", there is one called "Upgrade any girl grade", and this is a very unclear description. Through trial and error, I have discovered that you need to increase her affection to the next full star, and pay the fee in cash, but it desperately needs to be more clearly explained. At the very least, use the word affection, please.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1

Well, "Grade" has been used interchangeably by Kinkoid for "Star" in both the game itself and in various News, Announcements and Patch Notes for years. The in-game filter to sort girls in your Harem says "Grade" instead of "Star", most notably. On top of that the term "upgrade a girl" is very widespread in the community to mean "give her a Star (aka a Grade)". So while I'm sorry you struggled to make sure what "Upgrade any girl grade" meant, it's pretty clear for most players.

There's also a separate DG to "Level up a Girl", which is very clearly referring to giving her Books instead. So "Upgrade any girl grade", while it could be phrased a little more clearly, could only possibly have meant "Give any girl a star/grade".

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

The grade term is in the intro before you even give your email. location is world 1 Bunny's house 2 - line 23 spoken by Juliette. since this is part of the intro I don't think it is a spoiler so I'll include. remove if this is issue. "I’d like to move up my grade… and improve my sex skills! Can you help me do so? Can you give me a tissue as well?"

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1