Bronze Monthly Card

ShannonX

Perhaps make a bronze level monthly card, similar to silver but doesn't automatically collect rewards or give you the extra teams slots?

I would love to pay something for this game again, I like the collect money button and the small amount of kobans on the silver but autocollect is something i never want.

11 minuti fa, ShannonX ha scritto:

I would happily pay for this game if every monthly card option didn't include forced collecting of xp

If you want to fund the game somehow, there's something that never fail you and is way more convenient than any card. Season Pass. 1700 kobans for 6 euro. Half the default price, plus all the other stuff it deal. No bundle, card or direct purchase is worth a Season Pass.

On 2/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, lepidocter said:

If you want to fund the game somehow, there's something that never fail you and is way more convenient than any card. Season Pass. 1700 kobans for 6 euro. Half the default price, plus all the other stuff it deal. No bundle, card or direct purchase is worth a Season Pass.

It really is about the convenience of the auto collect money button more than anything else, on the monthly card.

• Like 1