Girls missing in harem view

luc69

When collecting cash one by one from your girl in the harem, some of them don’t show up, no matter how slow you scroll down, making it hard to collect cash from them or select them for upgrades.

To make them appear again you need to change the sorting order of the harem. Some will appear others will not show up any more and some girl will be displayed as ‘not collected’, even though they were just collected before, making it even harder to find the girls who haven’t been collected among them. You can exit the harem view and come back to fix the display of girls who have already been collected. If after one change of sorting order, I have not collected all the girls, I need to change for a third different sorting options, etc.

Did you encounter the same bug as me? Do you know how to fix it?

PS: We (obviously) are not talking about filtering here, every single filter option are put to ‘show all’. We are strictly speaking of sorting order that should, normally, only change the order of display and not hiding anyone.

I just see the same topics here :

Edited by luc69
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is the right place, but the bug sure is more or less the same

Sorting first by level, and then switch to grade I can get all the 5 star girls at top sorted by level, and I get this:sort1.thumb.jpg.5c826944935cbd5ecbee02a798cbc0cc.jpg

So I get the to point where my girls with 5 stars stop having level 600 and I see the girls I still need to take care of, but seeing it, strangly someone was missing, and if I sort a little different, just have all colors but red (I can leave out any other color but blue obviously) displayed, I get this:

Sort2.thumb.jpg.953a0fa0471a881f7bb3e678ee1f08da.jpg

There she is, so I don't really know if this is supposed to happen, but I guess not? There might be more missing, but I was just missing that one, since I knew she was supposed to be there.

I have the same Problems too. I thought I had all may 5 Star legendary girls up to level 600 and know I found a 5 star leg Girl with Level 250.

All of this makes the task of keeping track of your harm quite difficult, especially when you have a lot of girls in your harem.

MfG
MDuss

• Kenrae locked this topic