Loading of earnings progress is weird, in the Harem listing

NYPup2Train

I've noticed several weirdnesses that have cropped up in the Harem listing. Most of these started at some point after the switchover to an incrementally-loaded list — they were fine at first, and don't seem to have been directly caused by the incremental loading itself. Rather, some subsequent change broke things with how the incremental load-ins are processed.

1. When the Harem list grows, the newly-loaded harem members have completely empty progress bars. Even though they should be showing some progress towards being able to collect their earnings, it's not visible in the progress bars. (I can't tell if the time-remaining display is correct, or if it's also reset to the initial time.)
  2. Whenever earnings are collected from a completed Harem member, their progress bar resets to what appears to be roughly 10%, rather than 0% as it (then) should be.
  3. Sometimes (surely related to #1), completed Harem members don't load with their earnings showing as completed and ready to be collected. Often, lately, the 12-Koban "Collect All" button will be showing, but scrolling through the entire list shows not a single individual "Collect" button. Reloading the page is necessary to get the Collect buttons to appear.

I should clarify that this occurs after I've scrolled through and individually collected from most of the other Harem members. Most of them do load with their Collect buttons, but I'll reach the end of the list not having collected all of the earnings the Collect All button indicates are available. Invariably, reloading the page then causes additional Collect buttons to appear for the remaining "missing" earnings.

Mod Edit: Don't double post => the edition tool is your friend.

• 3 weeks later...

i want to report the because when i scanned the how reliable my internet it says i having fast internet connection but when i played the game it cost a lot of time to load just like the harem list it takes minutes of load. is the server is having a problem ??

On 2/12/2022 at 9:45 PM, NYPup2Train said:

Mod Edit: Don't double post => the edition tool is your friend.

To the mod who edited my post (it's fine, I'm not complaining, I just have no idea who to address this to since it doesn't say): Fair enough, sorry about that.

The reason I'd typically decide to add a new comment instead of editing, in a forum like this, is that anyone following the forum content by email notifications wouldn't see added content if it's made as an edit to the original post.

But I forgot that's not an issue here, since email follows aren't an option. (Which is weird, actually, since https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/notifications/options/ claims it'll send email to my address for content I've followed — but I never get any email.)

Anyway, I'll try to remember in the future, on this particular forum.

Edited by NYPup2Train
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, zed_Kinkou said:

just like the harem list it takes minutes of load.

@zed_Kinkou

MINUTES? I've never seen anything like that, no.

The code was changed a while back (a few months or so), so that it no longer loads the entire list all at once. It loads in chunks, as you scroll down to the bottom of the list more will load in. So the whole thing doesn't load at all, unless you scroll — but for me, it never takes more than a couple of seconds for each new group to load.