Legendary girls from which event/contest can return?

RJRock

7 minutes ago, RJRock said:

But what about seasons, leagues, legendary contests, kinky competion etc?

Some Girls from theese events was avalaible in anniversary but onyl a (very) small sample. Like I understood Rosso in one of the Q&As, the girls from theese events will avalaible in the future again but a) at the moment they didn't know how they will appear and b) it's not a thing of the nearer future, more like in a year or more.

Ooh i see, man a bummer.

Welp i'd be happy to see some of them back. Personally i liked the idea of dating tokens but since they removed it that sucks. I guess I will be waiting for them. Have any of the girls ever returned? Like the exact name of the girl?

Seasons, Legendary Contests, and Kinky Cumpetition girls have never gotten revivals. IIRC there has only ever been one PoA girl who has gotten a revival. League girls are new so it would be surprising if any of them got a revival this soon, but I presume they'll also be just as rare. 

I will say it's somewhat surprising that Legendary Contest girls haven't gotten revivals. They're pretty easy to obtain so they're not really that exclusive, and they've been around for long enough that some of them were only available years ago so it would be fair for newer players to get a shot at them. 

A few PoA (I think) girls were also revived in KC (With 4 girls at the same time in the same KC). It was completely absurd, though, since you couldn't get shards for the original PoA girls (So you either started the revival with 0 shard or with 100 shards), and it's really hard to get KC shards even for just one girl.

And having KC shards distributed over 4 different girls, without a way to choose which one, meant you got just a few shards for each girl (I obtained 4 to 16 shards for each girl).

The affected girls are:

- Grace

- Isabell

- Scarlett

- Uma

- Kiara

- Alt. Mary May (Actual KC girl; not a revival)

- Alt. Delta (Actual KC girl; not a revival)

- Harmony

This happened in KC #9 and #10, then KK realized this was a terrible idea and gave up on it :)