I am the best, you heard it here first!

The passive bonuses aren't counted in the interface. This guy have a larger harem than yours, and at a given point in time the collection explode with *way* more girls weekly. So this guy deal more damage, reduce your damage, regenerate, reduce your defence, deal more criticals and deal more critical damage.

So, you can tell this guy is naturally beating you. Nothing that you should count as bad luck or lack of skill (and there's no hint this guy is actually speding a dime in the game).

That's an hint for the future: before fighting, also check the harem size.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2022 at 6:26 AM, lepidocter said:

The passive bonuses aren't counted in the interface. This guy have a larger harem than yours, and at a given point in time the collection explode with *way* more girls weekly. So this guy deal more damage, reduce your damage, regenerate, reduce your defence, deal more criticals and deal more critical damage.

So, you can tell this guy is naturally beating you. Nothing that you should count as bad luck or lack of skill (and there's no hint this guy is actually speding a dime in the game).

That's an hint for the future: before fighting, also check the harem size.

How can you tell harem size from that screen?  Or are you making an assumption because of the loss?

3 minuti fa, jpanda ha scritto:

How can you tell harem size from that screen?  Or are you making an assumption because of the loss?

Due the blessings, the best Jetman deployed were Starters and Ryoko, included the default Lavender and Taurus. Aussie had a larger choice and tapped on older girls, that's mean his Harem is larger. Having both Ryoko, Lavender and Taurus mean is an active player, testified by his points in the League. So he's actively collecting girls (even the minimal amount). Result: the same girls of Jetman so far + all the previous ones.

As a consequence, Aussie have surely a consistent larger harem that could gave him the edge thru passive bonuses on fair matches. I dunno how much, but having 10 girls more for each element can make a difference on fair matches (it does for me anyway).

All of these are conjectures, nothing to make science out of it. But checking the harem size of fair opponents to avoid black holes is something I've learned in the season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2