Before reset, it takes ages to do something...

xXLeafXx

Lately, it is really, really, really annoying, that around reset time, all functions freeze.
I click on pachinko; page needs easy one minute to load; just need to click 3 times for win, however the carrot spins around and nothing happens. The last click on pachinko didnt count... really? 
This happened so often that I actually hate to play competition. Moreover, the girls wont be shown completely in the harem and there is still a time delate...why do ppl create the content more complicated, just to create more issues? How about to fix the current issues and then create new content... 

• Like 2

Yeah, the lag is pretty bad these days. Having 3 weeks of non-stop competition just makes things worse. But even after reset, the lag is still horrible.

Today, even 1 hour after reset, it still takes seconds to just buy one item from the market 😭

• Like 1

Think of traffic jams. Why do they occur always at the same hour? Becuse it is the hour when all people is going to work.

In the game happens the same, just before and after reset there are a lot more people connecting to the game. You could do tasks in the game two or three hours before reset, but you won't, because you want to win contests so you do it just before reset in order to win contests. There are also thousands of players doing the same at the same time so the server is overloaded and all responses take longer.

• Like 3

Sure; but usually it's still playable. I've been comfortably sniping contests for months, doing 4-5 clicks per seconds on tasks like spend money or sell items.

Today, it was 5 seconds per click, for up to 1 hour after reset (And starting maybe 20 minutes before reset? Not sure exactly, but at least 5 minutes before. I struggled using my Pachinko orbs).

It's a lot worse than the typical traffic jam.

• Like 1

Today, I had a different lag problem. I fell asleep at my keyboard, dropping out of the top 25. 🤣

However, I do agree that it's an issue. Ideally they get something dealt with the servers such that it can handle operating at 90% of peak access requests, because I think it's below that now. It's not remotely close to the worst I've ever seen. but I was a system administrator that started in the 1990's.