Season reward not actually granted

Starfyre137

Hi, not sure if actually a bug, but Tier 62 of season battles is for a female character. Which I have achieved, yet have not received the 100 shards for the character nor is she in my Harem. I play on an iPad through Safari. I have not reached tier level 63 yet and every time I fight season battles and go to the main season battle screen I see the claimed button greyed out. This has always meant that I have received that reward. Extremely confused. Can not use the support feature since HH does and does not recognize my email account. When I try to use the support link I get an error message claiming to not recognize my email. When I resend the validation email and click that email’s link I am informed that my email is already verified, and support claims not to recognize my email. Around and around we go. Here is a screenshot of my season’s battle screen showing my tier level and supposed last reward claimed.

14A97787-C35D-4A80-98A4-22626FEF9EFF.png

Edited by Starfyre137
No image

But... there's something strange. You get the Season Pass apparently, so you should get her early, Tier 41. with a Season Pass Tier 62 give you orbs instead. After completing all up to Tier 63, the interface show you again the girl both at Tier 41 and  62, even if you collected her differently.

Sure she isn't in your harem already?

Edited by lepidocter

Hi, thanks for the information. I login multiple times a day since I play before I go to work, then when I get home. I also check in multiple times before going to bed. So I believe that should have reset the reward path, thanks natstar. I do not know what to tell you lepidocter. What you see is what I have. I do not know how the system works but this only about the third or fourth time I have been able to afford the season pass. This is also the first problem I am aware of having with HH. Thank you for your assistance. Sorry MCP but every time I clear/access a tier, number shows up on left and I gain whatever reward is listed as being for that tier number. I do not have to wait until I reach the number on the right.

B789E4A7-4DEF-4FFE-828B-FD1E17BFBCDA.png

I apologize lepidocter, just went back through the season rewards and found you were indeed correct about receiving her at level 41. I couldn’t find her name and didn’t recognize her which is why I didn’t realize I actually had received her. Since I had fully upgraded/maxed her stat’s out her picture changed so she looked different in the thumbnail. I truly appreciate all the help provided by everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful gaming experience.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...