Mythic Girl prep questions for F2P

Clce101

A few questions for F2P players that have gotten mythic girls:

1. Do you complete monthly PoA paid level each month while saving for a mythic event? If so how long does that take because just daily missions without PoA paid would be 3 to to 5 month depending on how safe you want to play it?

2. Has anyone tried stockpiling just the combativity and not kobans since the daily goals came out? Once again how long without spending any?

3. Is foregoing all the other events worth the mythic? 

4. Has paying 3600 koban to get extra PoV rewards been worth it to prepare for mythics?

Thanks in advance!

Mythic treads that help and reference

Edited by Clce101
Added other mythic threads

Be aware, that my answer is one from a lvl 475 player who normaly made a top 15 in D3 and have a Harem with ca. 900 (from ca 1050) girls. So I can expect more than 18000 Koban per month.

To q1) Yes, every month I complete PoA paid path and at the moment I'm aible to go every 2nd month for a mythic.

To q2) Stockpiling combativity normaly only from end of PoA to start of Classic Event to gain one of the 2 Boss girls fast.

To q3) Mostly I didn't forego events but I didn't go all in in Legendary days or Orgy Days. I only use natural regen in Legendary Days and in Orgy Days I do normaly 2 Boss girls and only refill to complete a girl if I have more than 50 shards of her.

To q4) With the paid path in PoV there are 38 combativity in PoV and 45 Kisses (helping reaching the combativity stages in season) - that's alone is not worth the 3600 Koban which stands for more than 300 bought combativity, but indirect it's very helpful in the long run: the extra player-xp and girl-xp are helpfull to better compete in league and with this you can gain much more Koban.

• Like 1

You cannot shortcut to Mythics by changing all the koban cost into combativity... for the simple reason required kobans are quicker to collect.

Daily Rewards + Daily Missions + Daily Contests + League + Season + occasional Places of Power... Collecting 10k kobans + Perfume is faster than collecting 900 combativity.

Anyway, assuming you're new to the game: I'm in the game one year so far and I never felt the urge of having a Mythic to compete in my tier. There's other stuff to do before that.

• Like 1

I'm a level 451 f2p player and also made top 15 in D3 regularly. My monthly koban income is about 20k.

1. I do open the bonus path on PoA every month. I participate MD every 2-3 months.

2. I save all combativity rewards from PoA and Seasons from the previous month to use on MD. That saves me about 2000 kobans.

3. I only spend kobans on PoA, PoV, Orgy Days, and MD. I just take whatever I can get on other events. I get mythic girls because they help me with a steady income from league to pay for my spending.

4. I open PoV for other reasons. XP and books. The SP boosters does help MD. I don't think that it worth 3600 kobans to open PoV just for MD though.

The 3rd question is the most important question you should ask yourself. What are you looking for and why do you need mythic girls? If you are not in D3, mythic girls are not needed. If you are here for the girls, you can get 5-6 girls during Orgy Days with the cost of a mythic girl. If you are here to compete in league, not necessary for the kobans, mythic girls are must have. Everyone has different priority.

15 hours ago, Clce101 said:

1. Do you complete monthly PoA paid level each month while saving for a mythic event? If so how long does that take because just daily missions without PoA paid would be 3 to to 5 month depending on how safe you want to play it?

No, PoA and PoV are too expensive if you're actively saving up for a mythic. I'm not saying to never pick them up, because they're pretty good value overall for all the other goodies you get, but they're pricey and you shouldn't expect to make progress on your path to a mythic if you're picking these up on a regular basis.

2. Has anyone tried stockpiling just the combativity and not kobans since the daily goals came out? Once again how long without spending any?

Not worth it in my opinion, you're passing on girls from other events, progress on your villain girls, and gem drops. What you lose out on is not at all worth the kobon savings.

3. Is foregoing all the other events worth the mythic? 

You shouldn't need to forgo all other events, just the pricey ones. Epic Days, Legendary Days, Kinky Cumpeteitions, Path of Valor, and Path of Attraction are the ones you want to avoid spending on. 

Classic events, Orgy days, and Legendary Contests are all excellent value and it makes sense to participate in them.