Questions about leagues

Boulie2

Well, i've goofed up.

At the last 30 secondes of my league, i was 21st, with 29 points. I decided to fight someone much stronger to get a little bit of xp, and got 8 point.

Good. I can fight one more time. 

Well, 8 crit in a row later, i won 21 point and ended 15th.

... What's done is done, i'm now in D2 and i have some questions i wasn't planning to ask :D 

Since there is a KC going on, i'm thinking of trying D2. Maybe i'll get a good places, even if i don't really know if that would be the case with my teams i have quite good blessings this week so idk.

First of all, i know that ideally i want to be 16th-30th, but where do i need to be at the lowest to get the girl of the season? (I'm still not really sure of the numbers of weeks i have for each season)

Secondly, i'm currently at 48 shards on her, so i was wondering if maybe it would be a good move to skip the next week to go down a level. I'm not really sure when i should do it, my guess is if i don't get in the 46-60 range since i'd be getting less koban but i'm not sure.

Finally, even if it depends on groups, i was wondering what i should aim to get. Most of my team is lvl 550, i only have one Mythic the rest is legendary, and generally use 1 ginseng and 2 chlorella

Well, i'm sure this has already been asked, probably even by me, but since i wanted to ask the third question anyway... :P 

1 hour ago, Boulie2 said:

First of all, i know that ideally i want to be 16th-30th, but where do i need to be at the lowest to get the girl of the season? (I'm still not really sure of the numbers of weeks i have for each season)

You need to be 45-30 for Rachael, and all following girls, in D2 (6x18=108).

Secondly, i'm currently at 48 shards on her, so i was wondering if maybe it would be a good move to skip the next week to go down a level. I'm not really sure when i should do it, my guess is if i don't get in the 46-60 range since i'd be getting less koban but i'm not sure.

It should be no Problem to try a week D2 and if you can't reach Place 45 to demote after this. With 1 time place 60-46 you gain 14 shards, than 0 and two times 22 you will get more than needed shards for her.

Finally, even if it depends on groups, i was wondering what i should aim to get. Most of my team is lvl 550, i only have one Mythic the rest is legendary, and generally use 1 ginseng and 2 chlorella

It could be useful that you use a one Cordycep in your Booster setting to battle against the stroner opponents. My default Boostersetting is Ginseng, Chlorella, Cordyceps, at the days I was in D2 the 4th L-Booster was an Ginseng. I often see lvl 550 battleteams in D3 too so 550 is not bad and Mythics are allways fine, but a good mix of 5* Legendarys is also a good battleteam that can win fights.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Well, i've goofed up.

At the last 30 secondes of my league, i was 21st, with 29 points. I decided to fight someone much stronger to get a little bit of xp, and got 8 point.

Good. I can fight one more time. 

Well, 8 crit in a row later, i won 21 point and ended 15th.

And that's why you should always keep a set of the worst possible equipment on hand. You can aim to get only 3-4 points against those strong opponent and thus make more battles (and get more XP). Also, you are more in control of the points you get that way.

• Like 4

Il y a 6 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

It should be no Problem to try a week D2 and if you can't reach Place 45 to demote after this. With 1 time place 60-46 you gain 14 shards, than 0 and two times 22 you will get more than needed shards for her.

Thanks! :) i'll try my best this week and decide depending on my rank then. Being in the 30-45 don't really disturb me, if that let me do all my fight since i tend to stop one or two day before the end in D1

It could be useful that you use a one Cordycep in your Booster setting to battle against the stroner opponents. My default Boostersetting is Ginseng, Chlorella, Cordyceps, at the days I was in D2 the 4th L-Booster was an Ginseng. I often see lvl 550 battleteams in D3 too so 550 is not bad and Mythics are allways fine, but a good mix of 5* Legendarys is also a good battleteam that can win fights.

Perfect, i'll use a cordy the last day of the blessings then!

Il y a 5 heures, Kenrae a dit :

And that's why you should always keep a set of the worst possible equipment on hand. You can aim to get only 3-4 points against those strong opponent and thus make more battles (and get more XP). Also, you are more in control of the points you get that way.

I never thought of that

Thanks for the idea :) 

9 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Ok, maybe a silly question but I thought Leagues were 7 days long so there were only 5 weeks per league girl so you needed at least 20 shards per week or above to secure the girl?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clce101 said:

Ok, maybe a silly question but I thought Leagues were 7 days long so there were only 5 weeks per league girl so you needed at least 20 shards per week or above to secure the girl?

Thanks for pointing this out. I checked the original note on league change. The girl is supposed to be on for 6 weeks. So why is Rachael only available for 5 weeks?! Did KK announce any changes?

17 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I got 2x rewards for Rachael and she is avalaible at the next 4 League resets (27 days more from now). So why 5 weeks?

Thanks. My league screen didn't get updated. The avatar was showing 1x reward. Sorry for the confusion.