100% Harem members affection & reward being another girl added to the harem

LoveMine

So, I did something like hovering over the level or heartbeat thing while looking in my Harem page and I remember this window popping up saying that if I manage to get 100% affection with all my girls then another would be recruited to my harem....was this an event thing? Cause I was meaning to hold off till one of the daily challenges was collecting new girls but I accidentally maxed out all my girls today but I didn't get her.

Bug & report? Or event limited girl and I missed out?

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, LoveMine said:

So, I did something like hovering over the level or heartbeat thing while looking in my Harem page and I remember this window popping up saying that if I manage to get 100% affection with all my girls then another would be recruited to my harem....

1. Pics or it didn't happen (seriously, I never ever saw or heard anything matching this description)
  2. No Bug Report for something as vague and unclear, please. Questions first, then hopefully Answers (I moved your thread where it belongs).
  3. Any clearer and more precise details you can share on what you're referring to?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LoveMine said:

If it's the same for you, then I have my answer.

Events are the same for everyone. And this is not a recent event either: Kinky Cumpetition 016 (2021/11/18-20) X Alt. Sady.
Still doesn't explain how you (think you) saw a popup (you think) promising you a special reward for upgrading all girls in your Harem, which is just not a thing in this game, not even in any event.

The closest would be PoV2: Level up  (slash upgrade) your Harem, which is incidentally the one in rotation right now and still for a few days. But even that event doesn't care about whether you fully upgrade any of your harem members, let alone all of them. It only cares that you do some upgrades (and/or level-ups) and gives you points accordingly, which eventually give you one (or two, if you spend the kobans for the extra path) exclusive girl(s).

image.png

Anyway, this is a forum, not a chat. In the future, please use the Edit option in the "..." menu top-right of your latest post when you want to add something and no one else posted after you. Multiple posts in a row is considered spammy.

And I think we're done here. Your own screenshot doesn't give us much info, except that you're a pretty new and/or casual player, lacking a fair bit of common knowledge about this game's mechanics, rotations and intricacies. So the most reasonable answer is that you misunderstood something and/or confused two different things. You have your answer: there is no reward for upgrading everyone in your Harem.

Cheers.