500 Internal Server Error

Fussfoener

Heyho kinkoids. 

Due to technical issues i get "500 Internal Server Error" since a few days. 

What I've done before? Nothing. Just try to start the game over Opera GX-Browser. 

Did i try anything to solve this issue? Yep. 

--> First - Clear Cookies, Cache, Tabs 
--> Second - waited,  'cause i've read about temporarily banns in the forum before. 
--> Third - Router-Reset 4 getting a new IP-adress 
--> Fourth - open command prompt
@windows10 with "Windows +R" 
tried my "ipconfig /release" and after this "ipconfig /renew"

Nothing happened. 

After this little odysee, i've tried to open the game in a new browser... without success.

--> same issue in Firefox, in Chrome and in Edge. 

Any suggestions? It is now impossible to login for about 3 days. 

PS: Same problem in "comixharem.com" ... but i won't open a new thread in this forum, or should i?

2 hours ago, Fussfoener said:

PS: Same problem in "comixharem.com" ... but i won't open a new thread in this forum, or should i?

Nope. Same system and same tips and tricks apply on all Kinkoid games for this. Also in the future please don't post a "Bug Report" right away when you encounter an issue. Check the forum for existing answers first (see link above), and if you find nothing, post a QUESTION first, in the QA section I've moved this thread to. Chances are you haven't stumbled upon an unknown global bug, and just asking what to do in your situation will yield more answers, without taking up space reserved for legit Bug Reports. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

...as i typed in above: 

--> Third - Router-Reset 4 getting a new IP-adress 
--> Fourth - open command prompt 
@windows10 with "Windows +R" 
tried my "ipconfig /release" and after this "ipconfig /renew" 

so when getting new IP-Adresses (internal and external) due to reset and OP-Command and still the same issue. I found your article, before i typed in this here. It was the reason for router-reset and so on. So, when an ip is temporarily banned, and im getting a new ip-adress, my new ip-adress is also banned? for what? Is the solution here to do router-resets until getting an unbanned ip-adress? this seem to be a very curious way to solve this. Thats why i started this thred here.  

And today i get the "error 500" again in both games. So again not able to complete the weely tasks to get the girl of the event... 

Edited by Fussfoener
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

48 minutes ago, Fussfoener said:

So, when an ip is temporarily banned, and im getting a new ip-adress, my new ip-adress is also banned? for what?

That's the most pressing question to focus on in your situation, I think. The IP bans are triggered by too many server requests in a short amount of time (as a DDoS protection). Most players encounter this issue rarely if ever, some experience it every now and then. You seem to be experiencing it basically whenever you play. So you must be doing something (either you directly or something in your setup) that triggers the DDoS protection regularly. Changing your IP every 5 minutes isn't practical and if you keep getting banned on every new one, then it's not a solution either.

So, do you make hundreds of clicks in a row with your finger moving like The Flash? That's the most common trigger. If that's the case, try to be a little more patient when you play (especially when doing repetitive tasks like selling items or giving books to a girl). Also, mind the timing: the busier the server already is, the more sensitive it is to this type of click-fest. Typically, if I wanted to trigger an IP ban, I would mash the Donate button like crazy in a Donation contest at around 12:59 CET, for instance.

Another big possibility to consider is that you might be too tech-savvy for your own good (in the context of playing this game, I mean ^^). You seem to have a custom router with lots of specific advanced settings, and one or more of them might be the root cause of this issue. Take a clean look at all your settings with this in mind: you don't want anything to make more server requests than it strictly has to, and you especially want to ensure nothing is likely to get stuck in a loop where it keeps requesting the same thing to the server over and over. Think simple, here. It could be as dumb as one picture taking a bit longer than usual to load on one page, and one of your connection slash router slash browser settings being too eager to get it to load; thus requesting it dozens of times in a row instead of letting it buffer at its own pace, and triggering the DDoS protection.

These are the two main things that come to mind. I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot.

I started to disbelief on my own realisition of this situation. 'cause after a weekend starting the game in my favorite browser getting a ban jusa for log-in seems to be a very hard reaction. DDos is not the best invention of mankind, i see. As someone who is searching for answers instead of screaming "help me" in forums i appreciate your consiousness for the whole situation. really good job. Lets hope for less "500ers" in the future. Btw. atm i got a new one, but i will try the solution with vpn and chech all the system settings. It's always sad when u dont get girl due to technical issues. 

Greetz from Germany 
stay kinkoid :)

Edited by Fussfoener
  • Thanks 1