Pantheon's Strategy

Dazim

- Awake your girls more

- lvl up and max out the stats from the market

- use mono-equip of your class and rainbow-equip, a good mix is very helpful

- buy the mythic headband booster

- use 3 Cordyceps as booster

- wait until you can make a very strong team with good blessings and the pantheon girls are not ore rare blessed

- but first of all: Pantheon isn't a race. You have time and need patience to wait long enough for the best results because if you beat the wall at lvl 1000 the next wall at lvl 1100 is in sight.

Edited by bolitho76

grafik.png.c4ade111814dca77bf7202e8e4b9e311.png

I stuck since 3 weeks at lvl 1400. All my girls in the battleteam are at lvl 650, I'm boosted at the moment with 2xGinseng and 1x Cordycep and my chance to beat the Pantheon is 0%. With the blessings at HH at the moment there will be no big change in the near future.

Edited by bolitho76

10 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Community scripts (search in the forum)

This should be fun, but I have no idea exactly what a community script is. I think I'm thinking excel codeing of some sort. I think but I about too. Thanks for the for the nod in the right direction. 

Just now, Millertime996 said:

This should be fun, but I have no idea exactly what a community script is. I think I'm thinking excel codeing of some sort. I think but I about too. Thanks for the for the nod in the right direction. 

There are browser extensions that allow you to load extra code snippets in a web page. In this case, some guy developed extra code that compute percentages and show usefull data.