Can't Upgrade

Sean Flynn

2 hours ago, Sean Flynn said:

I keep getting a blank white page that says "Forbidden"

I'm often getting this message as well, especially when I want to upgrade a girl from the market, not always, but quite often.

But after refreshing the page it works normally, which means you can go to the market or harem again and then the upgrading will work.

I don't remember for sure, if I got this error also sometimes when upgrading from the harem.

Somewhere I read it might have to do with the harem loading time, so I also try not to rush clicking - or I don't click on the upgrade button in the market, but on the girl, so that the harem opens and I click on upgrade there.

It usually happens when you give afection to the next grade and inmediately try the upgrade button. If you wait a bit for the system to mark the upgrade as available in the internal database should be no problem, and a refresh out of the harem and in again also solves the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 3:29 AM, Sean Flynn said:

I'm trying to upgrade multiple girls from my harem and I keep getting a blank white page that says "Forbidden".  Help, please

Please don't post this type of requests under Bug Reporting, that's for actually reporting actual bugs. I've moved your thread in the relevant section for posting questions and requests for advice. Make note and post there the next time you need a hand, please.