How do I know who is strong?

Hi guys, reasonably new to the game and I am just trying to figure out who to prioritize levelling. If I am looking at two girls, with all things seemingly equal (Stars, rarity), then how do I figure out who will be the more powerful? 

Thanks in advance. 

Level those equal girls matching the ongoing and next week BLESSING (it can depend on zodiac, hair color and such stuff).

Check the upper right button that tell ongoing and next week blessings. The ongoing blessed girls have their stats marked as green. For the next week ones, use the harem to select those matching.

By doing so you'll have an edge on seasons and generally PvP.

Later your strategy will change a bit, but for the moment going this approach should suffice.

31 minutes ago, TaironLocke said:

So, if I am getting this right all, lets say, 3 star epic girls are equally powerful at baseline?

...as long they have the same sum of scores, yes (there could be a *not common* range of variation between old and recent girls, so always give a check to scores). That's anyway don't say nothing of their *absolute* power in the game, so you'll soon see that Epic 3 aren't the best ones at all...

Later you'll probably had to keep track of colors, with Blue/Black/Red the  best ones, and Yellow/Purple the worst, but for the time going if you can just reach Epics, colors aren't a thing. They will be in Legendary 5/ Mythic tiers, but we can talk about in a year.

A blessed girl surely is better than any equally scored, and those that receive blessing next week will surely be compared to all equals - so you have an hint about who will be "stronger" for a period. Level up such girls for better outcomes.

Edited by lepidocter

3 hours ago, TaironLocke said:

So, if I am getting this right all, lets say, 3 star epic girls are equally powerful at baseline?

Nope, there's a range of base stats for E3s (17.1-18.05), they're not all the same.

The way you figure out a girl's potential, is by adding up her level 1 base stats, at her highest star level.  Add up the hardcore, charm and know-how stats, to get the total.  Then, multiply that base total by your chosen level cap.  Each star adds +0.3 to the stat multiplier, but just focus on the max star base total, which you can view at the bottom of the chart, on each girl's wiki.  If the girl is above level 1, then divide their total stats by their level, to get their base stat total.  In general, older girls have lower stats.  I try to choose girls that have multiple eye/hair colors to max out, so they're blessed more often.

Here are the max star & level 1, base stat total ranges, for every girl (rarity/stars):

• M6: 28.56
  • L5: 23.75-25
  • E5: 23.25
  • R5: 21.25-21.5
  • C5: 18.75-19.5
  • S5: 19.25-19.75
  • L3: 17.67-19
  • E3: 17.1-18.05
  • R3: 15.58-16.91
  • C3: 14.25-15.2
  • S3: 15.01
  • C1: 9.75-10.02

Then, multiply a girl's max stats by 7, for a team's total power.  In general, higher rarities and more stars mean better stats.  There are exceptions, which you can see in those ranges, where a newer E3 might be stronger than an older L3.  There's also Sheheramazond (S5 - 19.75), who's 5.3% stronger than Shina (C5 - 18.75), and the other 5 star commons/starting girls.

1947161342_basestatsbasedonraritystarsandlevels.png.4c36684305ea02486a93487bae3d578e.png

This post can help too.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

The easy answer is: "ignore all girls with less than 5 stars". But when you're starting the game, you don't have a lot of choice, so "Focus on the cheap ones". That means start with Common 5*, then Common 3*, then Legendary 5* when you start getting them (They'll be very expensive, but if all Common 5* are upgraded, you should get a decent amount of cash to spend on the Legendary)

• Like 2