• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Janine

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

10 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Agreed! Not sure if it is the same artist who drew Caroline, but I have been marveling at her artwork for weeks now. The level of detail and intricacy on some of these newer girls is top notch.

Yes, and a lot of girls for LC, CC, LD, BB and more for the past year or so. I think her first (full-on) assignment as what they call "drafter" (layout+pencils aka main artist for a given piece) was probably Nero (for a 5-star at least), then Jezebel, Beatrix, Iba'Lee, Kumiko, Bianca, Mika, Sofia, Nubia, Venus, Trixie, Ryoko, Neferkitty, Taurus, Treasure Flynn, Caroline, Alluza, Azana, Ellie... oh, and definitely the two pay-walled ones from the current Golden Anniversary mess (the two moms). That's only those I'm sure of in HH (but I might have missed stuff for 3-stars and such), but I'm also certain she's worked for other KK games as well. Just the banner for the recent LC in CxH is enough for me to recognize her amazing style and aesthetics (the latter's feminine quality is my main reason for guessing it's a female artist, but that's just a hunch on my part). It's not unlikely there is more art by her to be found in GH or even HCL (and thus eventually in HH through KC) as well.

My all-time favorite HH artist, easily (even though plenty of other good to great artists went by or are still around).

• Like 5