club champion re:

Lammar

as i said in a previous post i could not find the club champion i even stated that i was already in a club saw the pictures and still didn't see the button anyway. one of the mods must not have even read what i said and preceded to ask was i in a club or just not looking. 😒

so again, i am wondering why i can't find it anywhere in the club. (That i am already a part of) if you have any info on this, I'd love to hear it.

is this a bug or something? and has anyone else run into this before?

P.S if anyone asks if i am in a club again or if i looked in the right spot again when i clearly just stated i am and did. i won't be as nice. 🙃

Edited by Lammar
  • Hug 1

First of all, please calm down. You're not the center of the universe, and you're clearly lazy and needlessly confrontational to begin with, which is already not a good start. Thinly veiled threats like "I won't be as nice" are uncalled for and will only get you sent to the Bad Place if you don't drop that attitude real quick. We don't OWE you our help, just so you know. This is a community forum, and mods are volunteer players entrusted by Kinkoid to keep the forum clean. It's NOT our job to answer questions or provide help. We do it out of kindness and solidarity, just like any other forum regular.

I did read your post and understood it all too well. You on the other hand clearly hadn't read the rules or used enough common sense to understand I closed the thread you necrobumped because of that (you at least did what you were expected to: start a new thread for your own request, and in the right section, good job).

Now, SAYING you're in a Club and SAYING you don't have access to the Club Champion is not enough to take your claim seriously. SHOW US. Give us clear screenshots so we can tell if there's actually an issue or not, and hopefully point in the right direction either way.

Okay. Let's start over, shall we? :) Show us your screenshots already.

look im saying again that the button is not in the position that it is in that post i went to it and did not see it

now as for the threat. i did not threaten anyone saying i won't be nice does not a threat make. so, with that being said sir/madam i didn't say you owed me anything i asked everyone for their input and experience in the game if they too noticed the button not being there for them. the situation is as i said the button does not appear in the club i was in. (by the way i don't ask the universe to revolve around me and clearly i wasn't lazy because i did for a fact read through all the comments and the picture enough to notice where to go only for it to not show up.)

Besides you decided to insinuate lack of effort so don't blame me for calling you out on said insinuation. I.E saying "you're either not in a club or not looking"

especially after i stated quite clearly that i was in a club and looked in the exact spot the picture showed but did not see any button for the club champion. it was in fact not there whatsoever.

now that it's cleared up i would also like to inform you there was no hostility in what i said. 

So, in conclusion if i had screenshots i would certainly post them hence why worded text is what i asked the question with.

😁

------

14 minutes ago, Lammar said:

you know nvm even is over anyway, but you should really learn people skills to keep stuff like this from happening in the future maybe reading comprehension as well.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Lammar said:

if i had screenshots i would certainly post them

What is stopping you from taking screenshots? Do you play on mobile (if so I'm not familiar with how it works plus it varies depending on your device)? On a computer, taking a screenshot is really quick and easy.

40 minutes ago, Lammar said:

you know nvm even is over anyway

Errr The contest is over, sure, but don't you want to participate in the Club Champion feature just in general? There are 5-star legendary girls to earn from there (plus your club mates probably could use your help). All the time, every month. It seems weird that you don't care for it except the one time a contest required you to play it.

As for the personal hostility in our previous exchanges, let's leave it behind. I'm not interested in a pissing contest over my people skills or your charming attitude.

For the record, unless there's an amazingly good reason you cannot take screenshots, the fact that you didn't post any is the main reason I found your approach lazy (and entitled, given your tone). Without pictures, you're not giving us anything to work with, really. And it's not about trusting you to tell the truth or not (although I have no reason to assume you're not mistaken or having missed something that we might be able to spot on screenshots). It's that "I can't access it" or "the button isn't where it's supposed to be" is not quite as detailed as you seem to think. One look at a screenshot and we could clearly see if you're experiencing some kind of glitch, and then determine if it's caused by some kind of conflict or lack of compatibility on your device, browser etc. (details that would be useful to give us as well) OR if it genuinely seems to be a bug you're having in the game itself, in which case we'd advise you to send an in-game ticket to Support.

Support WILL ask you for screenshots and as many details as possible on your device, browser, version etc. Just so you know. No one will be able to assist you with a specific tech issue based on a short and vague description.

PS: No double posts, please. You can Edit your existing post from the three-dot menu top-right.

Edited by DvDivXXX

@Lammar Your profile says that you joined yesterday so I don't know how long you have been playing the game. Competing in any champion matches including club champion require at least 10 girls with 3 stars or above. If you don't meet the requirement, you won't see the option to fight.

Information that may not be relevant to you can help others resolving your issue. It's best to give as much information as possible. And a picture is worth a thousand words. Players help each other in this forum. Let make it easier and pleasant for us to help you.

• Like 4

@lepidocter & @Methos2 You guys are incredible. ^^ Even with that low level of cooperation from the OP, and next to no info provided by them, you still went the extra mile (and then some) and went through proactive detective work to try and pick up some info so we could maybe help them anyway. :D Mad respect (and mild concern, aren't you just addicted to solving puzzles, House MD style? ^^).

Well, the patient always lies. In this case by omission (obviously, almost seems like we would need to send Chase and Cameron to break into their house to get clues as to what their problem might be). Stunningly enough, you might have helped me figure it out (what? I didn't pretend I wasn't addicted to solving puzzles too! ^^). Here's the clue:

4 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Your profile says that you joined yesterday

When you enter a Club, you can't participate in the current CC run. You can only join in on the first one that starts after you became a member. This, along with the 24-hour cooldown between quitting one club and joining another, was implemented to prevent the rampant club-hopping and CC pillaging we used to see in the early days of the feature.

So yeah, it seems pretty likely and compelling an explanation that the OP was simply (temporarily!) unable to fight the CC because they had joined the club too recently. Yay team! Puzzle solved.

Now, send Foreman to give the patient 10 CC of humility along with the good news. B| Had they given us normal basic info and/or a fucking screenshot right away instead of focusing on House's personality, they would have been healed much sooner (and easier).

house.gif

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

aren't you just addicted to solving puzzles, House MD style? 

I've never been into House, just can't watch the show. I'm more of a Hercule Poirot guy.

57 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You can only join in on the first one that starts after you became a member.

I see new members in our club joining the CC fight immediately. We were actually annoyed that a player whom we kicked out for monopolizing CC came back after the cooldown and joined the CC match. Obviously, we kicked him out again. When was this change implemented?

• Thinking 1

Well, still detective stuff. ^^

That's weird. They might have removed that limit after the club-hopping went away, since the 24-hour cooldown without a club worked well enough on its own. The two changes are almost as old as the CC feature (well a few months older, since they were introduced further to mass complaints of people joining clubs, snatching the CC and then quitting, rinse and repeat). So really old? Like a year and a half or so? We only have 10 CC girls so far, but many have had multiple month-long cycles already.

I'm sorry to hear that about your club. I guess if the leader leaves the club open without restriction, then anyone can join, including ex-members who got kicked (which seems like one of the many things that could use improving with clubs).

• Thanks 1