Claiming contest rewards until 21 days afterwards

Mighty Thor

I know, that you can leave contest rewards (daily, legendary and cumback-contests) unclaimed for 21 days, before they would get lost.

But I don't know, when the 21-days-time-period starts - at the beginning of the contest day or at the end.

For example:

I left Reina from CbC 22 unclaimed and waited for a daily contest with points for new girls.

(All dates and times CEST:)
Beginning of the 1st day of CbC 22 was Monday, the 1st of August, 1.30 pm,
therefore (1st day) ended on Tuesday, the 2nd of August, 1.00 pm.

So today, Monday 22nd, at reset time it will be 21 days from the beginning of CbC 22 day 1, but 20 days calculated from the end of day 1.

As there was no new-girls-contest since then until now and just to be on the safe side, I claimed her today in the morning.
- though getting her would have been useful for day 4 for LC (at least I have some more unclaimed girls for this).

I had claimed already 50 shards of Reina from day 2 or 3 (don't remember) some time, because I needed the 60 all gems urgently then.
So with either claiming day 1 (won 100 shards) or day 2 (or3) (won 50 shards) now, I would have completed and gotten her.

So it's too late for this time, but to know for sure for next time:

Could I have waited one more day or not?
Does anyone know for sure?

Unfortunately there is no timer or text telling you until when you have to claim your rewards, so they won't be lost.
Even the date of the contest day in the contest day frame would help a lot.

Edited by Mighty Thor

What I usualy do is that if I don't clain a contest, I don't claim the next ones until I claim the older. This way I just need to count unclaimed contests to know. In the case of daily contests you can accumulate 21 before you start losing them, so having 20 DCs after that one is the limit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

In the case of daily contests you can accumulate 21 before you start losing them, so having 20 DCs after that one is the limit.

Thanks a lot for your answer!

I totally forgot to mention the Cumback-Contests in my question, I will add them.

And I think - if I remember correctly - that I didn't leave any daily contest rewards for later,
but rewards from cumback or legendary contests, so to speak girls or girl shards.
Any other I usually collect soon.

It's just getting a bit confusing with so many contests and events - partly at the same time - that's why I use my old-school notes. 😆😉

But for the answer to my question, whether it's 21 days after the beginning or after the end of a contest, before the rewards are lost:

Please help me:
When you say, that you can see 21 accumulated daily contests - (your last chance to claim the first on this day)
- doesn't that imply, that the counting begins with the end of the contest (which seems more likely anyway, if I'm not wrong) - because else you wouldn't see 21 event frames?

It seems, that there's some kind of knot or twist in my brain about that, maybe someone can sort that out for me, thank you! 🙃🤣😊

On 8/22/2022 at 12:49 PM, Mighty Thor said:

Thanks a lot for your answer!

I totally forgot to mention the Cumback-Contests in my question, I will add them.

And I think - if I remember correctly - that I didn't leave any daily contest rewards for later,
but rewards from cumback or legendary contests, so to speak girls or girl shards.
Any other I usually collect soon.

It's just getting a bit confusing with so many contests and events - partly at the same time - that's why I use my old-school notes. 😆😉

But for the answer to my question, whether it's 21 days after the beginning or after the end of a contest, before the rewards are lost:

Please help me:
When you say, that you can see 21 accumulated daily contests - (your last chance to claim the first on this day)
- doesn't that imply, that the counting begins with the end of the contest (which seems more likely anyway, if I'm not wrong) - because else you wouldn't see 21 event frames?

It seems, that there's some kind of knot or twist in my brain about that, maybe someone can sort that out for me, thank you! 🙃🤣😊

Yes, that's what it means ;).

• Thanks 1