Event Pachinko to expensive

gluddukat

Event pachinko is way too expensive. You have a 22.5% chance of getting a 3 star girl. The girls don't even interest me that much. But you need all of them to get the 300 gems. I think 300 koban for event pachinko would be a fair price. Players who have not cleared the pachinko pool will not be able to get the 300 gems. 

• Haha 2

300 Kobans (~1350 Kobans for an average chance of actually getting the girl) would make her on par with other Classic or Orgy Days girls (That's roughly what you need to get the girls with Kobans, if you buy all the required Combativity).

However, these Pachinko girls are meant to be a bit more exclusive, targeting collectors first. Their current cost is 5400 Kobans (with EPx10) or 8000 (With Event Pachinko), so I don't see KK bringing that cost to 1350. I'm pretty sure Event Pachinko is meant to be more expensive than EPx10, because it focuses on the current event (Whereas EPx10 affects your entire pachinko pool, so it may or may not be relevant to the current event). So anything below 1200 Kobans wouldn't make a lot of sense (Unless KK also increases the drop rate for Event Pachinko).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gluddukat said:

yeah 300 koban may be very cheap but u dont get much. It would be in middle 1333 koban for a useless 3 star girl + the items (dont know excat what it is). And u need both for the 300 gems.  I personally wouldnt pay more than 300 koban for it. 

Sounds like your problems are actually as follows:

1. You somehow just woke up and realized EvP is a trap. It's been common knowledge on the forum and elsewhere for years.

2. You overvalue the gem chest. It's great value, but it's not worth burning thousands of kobans willy-nilly either. Especially not for someone who doesn't seem to value the collection and art of the game that high (you said "useless 3-star girls" like twice in a couple of lines?). It's a bonus, not the main event reward.

3. You presumbably still have a long way to go to empty your EP pool. If you've been playing for less than two years and/or not focusing on it, it's perfectly normal. You need to start focusing on that instead of suggesting they change EvP for your convenience. You'll eventually reach the point where most veterans already are, and you'll be able to forget EvP even exists, because you'll be using EP instead during CE.
  • Like 1