Level difference in contest groups

Einstein

On 11/27/2017 at 3:12 PM, natstar said:

Like banana said more than one person has the same name and the tower of fame only brings up 1 person if the guy was 76 in your group he would have over 5 times more points than everyone else since he would be on a higher world boss that gives more points.

Ya I know.  I actually commented on this topic in another post.  More than one person can have the same name, but only if they are from different countries.  In my initial post.. I know I had the right person.. I always check the name AND the capitalization AND the country of the person when I search the tower of fame.  I also check capitalization, because it might matter.  And yes, at 76th level he would have way more points cus he is fighting higher level bosses.  That was the reason for the comment.  It is a waste of time to be doing boss fights for 40 contest points, when someone can spend the same amount of combativity points fighting bosses and get 3 or 4 times as many contest points for it.

Edited by Einstein
not sure about capitalization

8 hours ago, meraginasu said:

No, they can be in the same countrie,20171202_131824.png.c6d93529d8083a9efc0eddbb8b5f5e12.png20171202_131912.png.4135b169094ee28cd5ced7ebf72479fa.png

Thanks for the info.  I have never found this before.... same country same name.  That makes it even worse.  Now there is no way to be sure of the level of the people in my group.  Usually I check it with numbers as well...  most boss fights someone can do is 6 (assuming they had full bar), then 3 for each hour after that.  I saw that (what I believe to be a level 76 guy) with over 1200 points in less than 3 hours after contest started... just from killing bosses.  He was getting 80 or more per fight.  Thanks for the info again.

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

most boss fights someone can do is 6 (assuming they had full bar), then 3 for each hour after that.  I saw that (what I believe to be a level 76 guy) with over 1200 points in less than 3 hours after contest started... just from killing bosses.  He was getting 80 or more per fight.  Thanks for the info again.

i don't know your lvl but your lvl 76 contestant has 20 battle energy so he can fight 10 times at once.
also don't forget that especially during events ppl use much more kobans to regen battle energy to get event girls.

On 12/3/2017 at 12:28 AM, Habi said:

i don't know your lvl but your lvl 76 contestant has 20 battle energy so he can fight 10 times at once.
also don't forget that especially during events ppl use much more kobans to regen battle energy to get event girls.

Thanks for the comment Habi.  Ya, that changes the math if I am counting possible boss fights over the first few hours.  It still doesn't change the math much over the distance of 2 or 3 days of the contest though, because after they spend those initial 20 battle points, they are then still capped at 1 more boss fight per 20 mins (the amount of time it takes to accumulate 2 battle points).  So the number of possible boss fights a person can make in a day (assuming they do not spend kobans, sleep, etc, hehe) is roughly the same.  Ya, I guess at higher levels people may be using more kobans to refill.  I have never had to spend kobans to get the event girl drops, but I don't have that many girls yet.