What to use my kobans for, and how to unlock more girls?

mint salad

After 2 days: save all your Kobans for now. Around lvl 200-250, when you get a slightly deeper understanding of the game, and enough power to actually get anything valuable for your Kobans, it will be time to start spending.

The first investment for your Kobans is "Places of Power". You want to get them all to level 4, 8 or 9. However, at this point in the game, you probably already struggle to defeat even the lvl 1 Place of Power, so... Don't make it harder :)

Lvl 200-250 should be pretty quick to reach, in a few weeks or so. In the meantime, focus on upgrading your 5* girls (Starting with Bunny, Red Battler and Juliette). They're your main source of cash, and in the early game, cash is everything.

• Like 6

a good advive not to spend your kobans until you fully understand all the mechanisms of the game.

because you need them when you advance in the game.

this apply also to the other resources such as gems.

focus on xp and upgrading girls that are going to be used by you. dont upgrade them all you will lose valuable resources).

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Liliat said:

The first investment for your Kobans is "Places of Power". You want to get them all to level 4, 8 or 9. However, at this point in the game, you probably already struggle to defeat even the lvl 1 Place of Power, so... Don't make it harder :)

Thanks a lot, I didn't even start doing PoP because I thought that I couldn't use the girls that are assigned to it.

Also, should I start leveling up Places of Power right away since I have enough kobans to do so?

8 minutes ago, madahmed said:

focus on xp and upgrading girls that are going to be used by you. dont upgrade them all you will lose valuable resources).

Should I also upgrade girls that I don't use for combat but they bring cash, or not?

You can give stars (upgrade) to all common, even the 1* and 3* ones after you have maxed Bunny, Juliette and Red Battler and can start to uplevel other girls to lvl250 after your 5* reached this goal and had at least their first awakening. It's not a great advance in income, but the aditional power of the girls will help you to have enough girls for the PoPs (Places of Power) requirements. The first 3 PoPs have 3 tickets/Orbs as reward at lvl9. Have also in mind that the aditional lvl of all your girls in the Harem will give you an endurance Bonus. Clearly should be that the 5* are the main focus, the others are nice to have.

• Like 2

Il y a 6 heures, mint salad a dit :

Thanks a lot, I didn't even start doing PoP because I thought that I couldn't use the girls that are assigned to it.

Girls can only be used on one place of power at a time, but other than that, they are still available for PvP or PvE. So, you should always have some Places of Power active.

Also, should I start leveling up Places of Power right away since I have enough kobans to do so?

It depends. You should level them up as soon as possible, but make sure you have enough girls to complete them in less than 7~10 hours. The difficulty increases at each level, so you might get stuck if you level them up too quickly.

But if you can safely complete all your places of power within 7 hours, then feel free to upgrade them further.

In the early game, that might be difficult to do.

Should I also upgrade girls that I don't use for combat but they bring cash, or not?

I agree with Bolitho here: you can give Gifts (affection) to any girl, but don't spend too much XP on girls with less than 5*. You can probably safely bring them up to lvl 100-250 (I believe new players have plenty of spare XP/Books these days), but avoid awakening them.

Try to buy all Books/Gifts from the market 3 times per day if you have enough cash (Ignore the mythic ones that cost Kobans, they are not worth it).

• Like 2