Card Rewards while on Vacation/Holiday?

Pelinor

I am going on vacation/holiday from Oct 14 through Oct 20 (my first true break in over five years). What happens to my daily rewards granted by any of the monthly cards? I have the Platinum Card but made the question generic to all of the monthly cards.

The daily card bonuses appear between 11.00pm-1.00am (GMT). when you refresh the game. I have always collected daily so cannot say if bonuses are accrue from un-collected days ie in your case gaining 6/7 days when you log in again. However I would assume that missed days are lost. If you can log in once a day while away would be safest.

Sorry I can't help any further

40 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Sorry I can't help any further

No worries. I expect to lose on my card investment. I am hopeful (but not holding my breath) KK will keep what seems to be a clear promise. Game-wise, this vacation will cost me a demotion in the leagues, several days of losses on the dailies, and a couple of girls. I'll make it up, it just takes time.

42 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

No worries. I expect to lose on my card investment. I am hopeful (but not holding my breath) KK will keep what seems to be a clear promise. Game-wise, this vacation will cost me a demotion in the leagues, several days of losses on the dailies, and a couple of girls. I'll make it up, it just takes time.

I´m fairly sure the timer just runs down.. so if you don´t log in for 3 days and log in on the 4th then the 3 previous days are gone ..but then again haven´t been a card user nor did I really test it out ^^ ..maybe someone who´s a regular card user can help you with it ^^
(I just figure it´s not stacking ..just like it´s not on the test server)

Enjoy the time off the game.. I´m sure it´ll be great :D

• Like 1

They don't stack. You simply lose the kobans, kisses and gems. It happen to me each single month and I lose around 10 days of rewards.

The logic is not that you buy that stuff, but the card priviliege of dealing you something. If you're not there, the priviliege doesn't trigger.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

They don't stack. You simply lose the kobans, kisses and gems. It happen to me each single month and I lose around 10 days of rewards.

The logic is not that you buy that stuff, but the card priviliege of dealing you something. If you're not there, the priviliege doesn't trigger.

Thank you lepidocter, it's amazing how hard KK seems to work at not fulfilling both real and implied promises (the card promises being implied). It's going to be okay, at least I no longer have the patreon or autopay going with the card. Plus, being on vacation also means I won't be spending money on the game for a week or two.

• Like 2