Favourite gear slots

OmerB

It will be great if KK will make three slots of saved total gear for the Hero.

It will save us time, changing from Rainbow, mono-stats, weak or even just favourite gear in one click, instead of searching and changing all of the Hero's equipment one by one.

• Like 4

For example, I'm fighting the champions: two that I want to defeat (the Club Champion and Sky Harbor), and 5 that I don't want to defeat.

Changing 6 items every 15 minutes is not worth it, but it was great if I could save weak gear in a slot, and my strongest gear in another slot.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

I was gonna suggest this.  I felt the need for it recently.  I'd call it "Gear Presets."  

I can brainstorm the need for different sets of:

• 6 default mythic gear
  • 6 mono gear (lower Pantheon Walls)
  • 6 Rare gear, for doing many champion fights w/o winning (CC/CbC/LC).  I did switch this out every 15 min yesterday, which became tedious.
  • Different elemental gear sets, to switch quickly in Leagues.  It's been suggested before, to pair them w/ the different elemental teams.

I'd prefer if it was a row or column of numbers from 1-12, visible in both the market and league page, so that you just click the number and it switches.  Maybe there should be a preview of how the stats would change, & the dominant elements of the gear sets, since maxed mythic gear have the same stats.

• Like 4