Event

Ardberg

It's way worst. The browser is unable to parse the grid code and doesn't load the functions. You can solve it by updating the browser or changing device.

NOTE: there's a chance devs will make a code regression, but is unpredictable and sometime not done on purpose. It happened for the first Boss Bang too and for 3 months the entire game, locking out people with lower specs and then magically making it running again with a regression of code.

You cannot bet on that chance, so it's better if you go for an higher device this event.

10 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Judging by the icons on the right, this is a mobile browser, so I doubt that this is relevant for him.

It should be fine for me to discuss about, but my tech language is lacking.

It can't be the cache, the event is loaded and button works, but the grid itself is a frame that call a JS function to create grid buttons... that get not parsed. So it's just a void container.

This happen the same both on mobile and desktop for older browsers/OS.

If the browser is updated, it can be the OS. Anyway, is a parsing issue.

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

It's way worst. The browser is unable to parse the grid code and doesn't load the functions. You can solve it by updating the browser or changing device.

NOTE: there's a chance devs will make a code regression, but is unpredictable and sometime not done on purpose. It happened for the first Boss Bang too and for 3 months the entire game, locking out people with lower specs and then magically making it running again with a regression of code.

You cannot bet on that chance, so it's better if you go for an higher device this event.

The update worked out 

Thanks dude, I doubt would be that, but is OK now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1