Sick of earnable contest dudes showing up in pachinko

Pelto

This is just a bit of a rant, but I just spent a bunch of pachinko orbs, including an event one, and only got the contest guys that were already easily available in the competitions again. Plus, my draft orb made the game freeze and now it is gone and I got no guy from it. I know from experience (because this happens ALL THE TIME) to not use the epic orbs until the other guys are won, but I wanted some contest points. I just think it is dumb that those guys are in the pachinko pool at this point. They should go in AFTER the event is over for those who missed them because now I have nothing to work for for the rest of the event and I am pretty much SOL for the actual event pachinko guys.

• Like 1

Le 04/11/2022 à 13:53, Pelto a dit :

made the game freeze and now it is gone and I got no guy from it

Hello, about this issue, you need to contact the support service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the event pachinko, you don't have a garanteed guy when you use an orb there. You can get one of the 5 guys from the current event. It is preferable to wait till you have all the guys from the trolls and/or the champion guy before using the event pachinko. The event pachinko section is only there as long as the classic event or the orgy days last.