The curse of the permanent green Exclamation mark

Eckos

Hi there, it seems that there is yet another problem with the green exclamation mark designating new content overstaying its welcome:

GH_main_Curse_of_Green_ExMark.thumb.png.0654e5ace9dc7400e71a1074d7f64be0.png

No matter how often you click on Side quests and scroll through them, heck, I even clicked the new side quest itself already twice or thrice, the green exclamation mark won't ever disappear, suggesting there's more new stuff when there isn't actually any.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i had the same issue and all i did was click the new quest to start it, i did not do the quest at all just pulled up the starting page and left. when i went back to the main screen the exclamation mark was gone and went back the quest is still there for me to do another day.

tony b.

17 hours ago, drwho8765 said:

i had the same issue and all i did was click the new quest to start it, i did not do the quest at all just pulled up the starting page and left. when i went back to the main screen the exclamation mark was gone and went back the quest is still there for me to do another day.

tony b.

Yea, that's how it normally works but this time doesn't at least on my account. I even spent the energy for the first two steps in the quest and the green exclamation mark still doesn't disappear.

• Like 1